Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

How wonderful to have this thread where we can come for supports in difficult times. First, I would like to send my prayers & hugs, and more prayers & hugs to all in needs. May God bless you and give strength to deal with tough times and a better tomorrow.

I am 35 and mother to a 3 and 6 years old. I was diagnosed with breast cancer last September, had two surgeries in one week and followed by aggressive chemo therapy. Just finished my chemo in March and will follow by 33 rounds of radiation treatments starting Monday. Although my feet is in a lot of pain due to the after affect of the chemo med, I am just very thankful each day that I am able to still care for my kids and to kiss and hugs them. Thankful that my hair has started to grow back, that I am able to drive my kids to places, and able to cook for my family. Also, I am very thankful and appreciative for a husband that supports and loves me. I am thankful to God who helped me realize how lucky I am to have him and all those who loves me. Be positive and live each day to its fullest. :grouphug: Hugs and pixie dusts :wizard:

Beach Club, Ist trip home

Poohstar
Thank you for such a beautifull post. Prayes, PD & {{{{{hugs}}}}. I will be praying God will rid you of this burden disease. God does answer prayers and I am his witness.

I would like to ask for prayers for my father. He was diagnosed last week with Pulmonary Fibrosis (this on top of congestive heart failure and COPD). The prognosis is not a good one and I can already tell that he is declining.

GIGGLES266

Here are prayer, PD & {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for all of you. I just came trhough a long ordeal and do not give up and do not let him give up. Prayers are answered and I am a witness. Just give it to God, please

I hate to be selfish but I'd like request prayers for my DH and I.

We are struggling with infertility and earlier this month we started the Invetro Fertilization process. It was a huge leap of faith for us, and also a very costly endeavor that we will be unable to attempt again.

I will find out in two days if it worked, and for various reasons I'm nervous and scared that it might not take.

I have spent countless hours in prayer over this and thought I'd ask my 55,000 closest friends to help a little......

I greatly appreciate it, any prayers will be more apprecaited more than you know.

Prayers, PD & {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for your dream. May God'swill be done.

Giggles266,

Sorry to hear about your father not feeling well, I am sending pixie dusts and prayers on their way. Hope he will soon be recovered. Hang it there, we will keep those prayers and PD coming.

================================

luv2tvl,

Prayers and lots of pixie dusts for you and your DH.

=================================

Florida Cats & Dan Murphy,

Thank you for the prayers and kind thoughts. This board has the nicest and caring folks around. You just cheer me up :sunny:

:grouphug:

My prayers are with all those in need.
I wish you all joy in each and every day.
{HUGS}

Poohstar I just read your post, and it was so beautiful I had to respond. God Bless you in your struggles with this disease. It sounds like you have a wonderful supportive husband and children, and God has blessed you with them, as he has blessed them with you. I will pray for you that you are healed. God is good, and he still performs miracles everyday! You keep the faith, and know that you are loved and there are so many people praying for you.
:grouphug:

.. I'm asking for prayers for a good friend of mine's son. He's 4 years old, and is going to the doctor today to find out if he has cancer in his eye. Ugh. This is so hard for us all. Please pray for him. Thank you.

I'd like to ask everyone to please say a prayer for my grandfather. My dad, his sisters, and my grandma signed a DNR today and they don't expect him to survive the night. I've never lost a grandparent yet, and this was way too sudden to really take in. I'm hoping for a miracle...I haven't seen him since December and it's killing me that I won't get a chance to say goodbye. Thanks.

Just discovered this thread...

I'm saying prayers for all those hurting in this hour. May you each find peace and resolution in whatever you are dealing with...

**hugs**

Our graphic artist is a tall, pretty lady but with awful looking teeth. She is one of 5 finalists in a radio station’s contest to get $10,000 worth of cosmetic dentistry. She needs everyone we can find to say a prayer and vote for her in this contest. Can you help and pass this on to your friends? It sure would be nice if we could help her win. Here’s what she wrote to me:

I have always been self-conscious of my smile. On our local radio morning show, KDWB, they are having a contest for $10,000 worth of cosmetic dentistry. The contest is called Mangled Mouth Contest. I entered thinking what do I have to loose?
WEll I am a finalist. I am Finalist #1 out of 5. So, please go on this website below and vote for me and pass the message around. I have a 10 year class reunion this June, so this will be perfect change for me. I have been praying that there is a contest that I can enter, and I believe God finally answered my prayers and gave me a chance to win. So, I need your support.

www.kdwb.com/Contests/manglemouth/voting.html

Stacy

It sure would help! The contest runs through May 12. She's a very nice young lady and this could change her life!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
:teeth:

I've been real sick for 5 years and they have't been able to figure it out. Well, I think we have, and it's a hypothyroid problem. I get the tests back on Monday. Not that I want anything to be wrong with me, it would be nice to find the problem so it can be fixed and I can live like a normal person.

Prayers please!:D

First, I would like to send hugs, prayers and pixie dust to everyone that has requested it. Faith can do wonders.

Second, I would like to request prayers for my dear grandmother, who is 83. She has just been diagnosed with cancer, and it is spread all throughout her body. They say that they can't treat it. I think I can deal with it, but it's hard to watch her suffer. I can't stand to see her in pain. She only has my mom, myself, and my 2yo dd which she adores. And, we live 4 hours away. My mom is trying to stay with her as much as possible, even though mom owns several gift shops and has many rental cabins. Peak season is getting ready to hit, and my mom is stressed out even more so, any prayers for her would be wonderful too.

God bless everyone! Keep the faith!! :wave2:

My sincerest prayers,hugs,pixie dust and good thoughts to all those in Need.
I wish you freedom from Illness, pain, worry, sadness or despair.

I wish you Hope, Faith, Happiness, Health and Peace.
Many Hugs, Marilyn

I am sending much prayers, love positive energy, and pixie dust
:rose: :flower:
God bless all of you, and the loved ones we are praying for

I pray for each of you to have freedom from your illness and the illness of your loved ones. Lots of positive energy your way...

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter