Praxis SpEd Test # 0354

horseshowmom

DIS Veteran
Someone I know is challenging the Praxis for SpEd (Test #0354). They asked me about study guides, and other than what little they have on the site, I'm not finding anything.

Anybody else know about anything that he can purchase? Thanks! :)

Someone I know is challenging the Praxis for SpEd (Test #0354). They asked me about study guides, and other than what little they have on the site, I'm not finding anything.

Anybody else know about anything that he can purchase? Thanks! :)

I'm taking the same test in January. The best study guide I found is by cliffnotes, you can find it in the bookstore reference section and with a borders coupon, it won't cost too much money. Also, if they still have the textbook from their intro to special ed. class, that is another good resource to review.

I'm taking the same test in January. The best study guide I found is by cliffnotes, you can find it in the bookstore reference section and with a borders coupon, it won't cost too much money. Also, if they still have the textbook from their intro to special ed. class, that is another good resource to review.

That's the one I wound up recommending to him last night (he got it on Amazon for about $16 with free shipping). After some research, it looked like the best bet even though it had the last test number on it (before the recent update to 0354).

He actually hasn't taken any SpEd classes. If you already have a teaching certificate, there are some licensures that you can get by challenging the Praxis (SpEd being one of them). If you pass, that endorsement is added to your license. It might be worth his while to purchase a used Intro book as well.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I am looking for the same thing. I am taking this test next weekend.

What do you mean that he is challenging the praxis? Can you elaborate?

I am looking for the same thing. I am taking this test next weekend.

What do you mean that he is challenging the praxis? Can you elaborate?

In our state if you already have a teaching certificate, there are some licensures that you can add to your license by challenging the Praxis (taking the Praxis and achieving a passing score). SpEd is one of those endorsements. If you receive a passing score, that endorsement is added to your license.

I looked at the CliffNotes book today, and it looked like it might be worthwhile. It's $16 on Amazon. If you have a college email address, you can sign up for their free 2 day shipping (Prime).

I am searching for the same thing since one week ago. I am having this test on November. After some research on internet I got a Study guide from Amazon at $35.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter