• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PPH View of Fireworks?

There is NOT roof access for guest at PPH. The fireworks viewing is from the pool area. It is only what I consider an ok view and can get quite crowded.

Okay. The hotel is something like 15 stories tall. Directly behind it is a three story parking garage. The pool is on the rooftop---of the parking garage, not the hotel. It is a lovely area accesses by the third floor of the hotel.

The fireworks viewing are at the corner of the pool deck. The pool deck is on the parking lot, not DCA/DL side. If you go to the side nearest the DLH, you can see the DLH and the Sky above Disneyland and fireworks. The music
Is piped in and it's never been crowded. I enjoy the view, but it's clearly from a distance.

To answer your question, I don't know the official line, but nobody will be checking ids or phone keys. You may get a better view from somewhere at DLH, though. Ask at checkin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter