PPH queston

minjo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at PPH and not have a view of the park? If so, did you like it?

The PPH has rooms facing east to DCA and west over the pool and to parking and the city beyond. The Pool becomes the focal point of the non park view rooms.

We did in May. We had a really nice view of the pool. It was fun watching the kids go down the water slide. Of course we would have rather had a park view! But we were okay with what we had, the rooms are nice.

We had a view of the pool area which made no difference to us, as we didn't stay in the room much to enjoy it.

I think it really depends on whether you plan to spend time in your room or not.

If you just want to see what DCA looks like from that angle, I believe you can do this from either the hall or elevator.

The pool view is fine. When I want to see the park I go to the park!

Thanks all. We were going to stay at GCH but due to budget reasons, we are rethinking it. We still want to stay on property and have never tried PPH.

Thanks all. We were going to stay at GCH but due to budget reasons, we are rethinking it. We still want to stay on property and have never tried PPH.

we had concierge at PPh and it's the walk out to the pool level with a nice patio.. like other said IF I want to see the park I'll walk over :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter