• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PPH Hotel Only Reservation

musicmantrs

Mouseketeer
So I reserved a hotel only reservation online for PPH but now I can't view it here because I have a 12-digit reservation number:
http://bookdlr.reservations.disney....wStepFwdTo=Guest_STD_RetrieveReservation_Step

I tried calling Disney and they said they also cannot view the reservation because of an issue with the web site. Has anyone that has booked recently had this problem?

I also wanted to find out if I need to pay in full the room only reservation or if the deposit is enough until we get there?

Thanks!

Did you make your reservation on-line or by phone? I do mine by phone and I've never been able to view them on-line.

Unfortunately, you cannot view a room only reservation for Disneyland online. You should have received an email confirmation (and I assume that you do have this, since you have your confirmation number) which specifies the terms of your reservation (bed type requested, view, etc...) and is good to bring just in case:)

Every time I have booked a hotel only reservation, I pay the first night's deposit and the remainder is due upon arrival at the hotel.

Naturally, this amount will increase by $15 each day of your stay:thumbsup2

Have a great trip!

So I reserved a hotel only reservation online for PPH but now I can't view it here because I have a 12-digit reservation number:
http://bookdlr.reservations.disney....wStepFwdTo=Guest_STD_RetrieveReservation_Step

I tried calling Disney and they said they also cannot view the reservation because of an issue with the web site. Has anyone that has booked recently had this problem?

I also wanted to find out if I need to pay in full the room only reservation or if the deposit is enough until we get there?

Thanks!

Even when I book online, sometimes I can't view the reservation online. But you can always call Disney and discuss it and make changes, for no additional charge. We always book a room only at the PPH because we have AP's. That said, make sure you watch the room rates. They can sometimes drop, and if they do, Disney will honor the price change if you call. (Again, for no additional charge.)

You do not need to pay for the room all up front. You have a few options. You can pay it off ahead of time, pay cash at the front desk when you check in, or pay by credit card at check in. If you pay by credit card, they can attach your credit card to you room key. You can then make purchases all over the resort with your room key. Your bill is closed out the morning of check-out, and a little envelope is slipped under your door with all your charges.

Naturally, this amount will increase by $15 each day of your stay:thumbsup2

Why does it naturally increase $15 a day? I thought they did away with the parking fee unless you are utilizing the parking lot. If you fly in and don't have a car, you don't pay the fee anymore?? Or is this some other fee? We haven't stayed on site in several years so I'm not sure the fees these days! Thanks!

Why does it naturally increase $15 a day? I thought they did away with the parking fee unless you are utilizing the parking lot. If you fly in and don't have a car, you don't pay the fee anymore?? Or is this some other fee? We haven't stayed on site in several years so I'm not sure the fees these days! Thanks!

The $15 per day charge is a parking fee. If you fly in, you don't pay it. There is no longer a resort fee. You pay up front, at check in.

Oops! See, that's what happens when I make an assumption! Since we always drive and pay the parking fee, I forgot that not everyone does:rotfl:

True...true...if you don't have a car (and if you're coming from TX I assume you may not...) then you don't have to pay the $15 fee.

Thanks for the replies. The CM said because I made it online they couldn't pull it up but oh well, I guess we're done for the next month either way. We're driving and I'm prepared for the parking charges.

Thanks for the replies. The CM said because I made it online they couldn't pull it up but oh well, I guess we're done for the next month either way. We're driving and I'm prepared for the parking charges.

You may try calling again. I had that happen once, where the CM couldn't pull anything up with the confirmation number I had. This CM was really helpful, tho, and spent some extra time looking. Turns out she was able to retrieve it with my phone number. It took a bit of work on her part, but she was able to locate it. You may want to confirm your reservation, for the "just-in-case"...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter