• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PPH club breakfast

ravenclawforever

Earning My Ears
Everything I have read lists fruit and pastries/bagels for breakfast in the PPH club lounge. Does anyone know if there are any protein items - hard boiled eggs for example?

If I remember correctly, there were hard boiled eggs and some sliced ham/turkey and cheese. But maybe I am confusing with the DLH E Ticket.

If I remember correctly, there were hard boiled eggs and some sliced ham/turkey and cheese. But maybe I am confusing with the DLH E Ticket.

Nope...that is about it for protein options at PPH concierge. Twice I have walked in...looked around...then walked right out to go find some real food that was not all bread, pastries or cereal.

I have been spoiled by Marriott Property executive lounges!

I recall the eggs but not any other protein. We rarely used it for breakfast. Just used the time to restock diet coke for the park!

bumping to ask if eggs were the only protein or is there some sort of meat for breakfast?

I know the other 2 hotels have turkey and ham, but I can't remember if PPH does. I will try adn check this weekend.

I know the other 2 hotels have turkey and ham, but I can't remember if PPH does. I will try adn check this weekend.
thank you! my husband and i are both low to no carbs, i was hoping there was something else we can eat. i doubt we'll even check the afternoons since it seems to be only chips & crackers etc

I'm pretty sure hard boiled eggs were the only protein I saw at breakfast. During the "happy hour" they had cheese and meats out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter