PPB's Super-Forever TR! DisDivas Trip TR Coming SOON!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I love Hannah Montana! Of course I use my 5 year old niece as an excuse for all the songs on my iPod. :rolleyes1

Yay! Hannah Montana! :thumbsup2

I should buy you the wig! I saw it at Big Lots the other day! I was tempted! :rotfl:

So I went to the orthodontist on Thursday and I need to get braces on the top AND bottom!! The week before Christmas! :eek:

So this trip is also now going to be "Courtney's Trip to DLR Where She Can Eat Everything Possible Before She Gets Braces". :thumbsup2

So I need to eat everything I :lovestruc at DLR that I won't be able to eat/drink when I get my braces.

So now on my list I have:

Apple Pie Caramel Apple(s) (or any kind of caramel apple)
Tigger Tails
Popcorn
Cherry Coke (seriously, the Cherry Coke is SO amazing, much better than the can stuff)

And that's all I can think of.... Help me out!

R you the one I ran into at Disneyland with my daughter??? she would be so envious if she knew where you were going!!! Have fun!

ok, my son just got his braces off a few weeks ago, he was BAD about brushing and water pic(ing?) his teeth, he is 10, starting to rebel at this age. . . every appt he went to toward the end he would get the lecture about how he was going to end up with stains on his teeth. . . welll, his teeth look BEAUTIFUL, no stains!!!! when he first got the braces on, he would ask for extra water when we ate so he could swish the food off the braces. . . so remember that lil trick, ask for extra water!

R you the one I ran into at Disneyland with my daughter??? she would be so envious if she knew where you were going!!! Have fun!

ok, my son just got his braces off a few weeks ago, he was BAD about brushing and water pic(ing?) his teeth, he is 10, starting to rebel at this age. . . every appt he went to toward the end he would get the lecture about how he was going to end up with stains on his teeth. . . welll, his teeth look BEAUTIFUL, no stains!!!! when he first got the braces on, he would ask for extra water when we ate so he could swish the food off the braces. . . so remember that lil trick, ask for extra water!

Some of his luck is hereditary. Doesn't work so well with everybody! I agree with the swishing.. it is better than nothing. Glad to hear thing went well. :goodvibes

Yay! We found each other! :goodvibes It was very nice meeting you!!!

That is soo funny about your DS and his braces!! I have to remember swish swish!! :wizard:

So I think I started this PTR too early because I'm running out of things to talk about.

I decided that I want to hang out in the GCH lobby while we're there. Possibly get a drink and just take in the pretty Holiday things they have going on there.

I also want to go look around the DLH grounds. I always see pretty pictures of all the cool stuff they have around there that I've never seen.

I want to ride the new Monorails again. The new Monorails are so dreamy. :lovestruc

And I want to see Playhouse Disney Live!

And spend time in Toon Town. Every time we do it's always super busy and it's hard to enjoy yourself in a busy Toon Town.

So I think I started this PTR too early because I'm running out of things to talk about.

I decided that I want to hang out in the GCH lobby while we're there. Possibly get a drink and just take in the pretty Holiday things they have going on there.

I also want to go look around the DLH grounds. I always see pretty pictures of all the cool stuff they have around there that I've never seen.

I want to ride the new Monorails again. The new Monorails are so dreamy. :lovestruc

And I want to see Playhouse Disney Live!

And spend time in Toon Town. Every time we do it's always super busy and it's hard to enjoy yourself in a busy Toon Town.

How bout trying to ride the Lily Belle? THat was pretty cool. :)

Love your trip report so far, Courtney! You guys are such an adorable couple! Can't wait to hear how it goes.:goodvibes

Cherry Coke (seriously, the Cherry Coke is SO amazing, much better than the can stuff)

We had a Cherry Coke from that corner shop on Main Street last time we were there. It was good! They add a splash of cherry to it and it is so much better then the can stuff. I was glad we tried it.

DD and I rode the tail of the new monorail. . . red i believe and you know what??? the inside was already falling apart. . . i sure hope they got a good warranty for it :rotfl2:

How bout trying to ride the Lily Belle? THat was pretty cool. :)

YES! Omg, what an idea! Because you and your luckyduck family got to ride it! If there was a jealous emoticon I would use it right now.

Love your trip report so far, Courtney! You guys are such an adorable couple! Can't wait to hear how it goes.:goodvibes

Thank you, Gail! :hug:

We had a Cherry Coke from that corner shop on Main Street last time we were there. It was good! They add a splash of cherry to it and it is so much better then the can stuff. I was glad we tried it.

I know it soooo good! And it makes the soda pinkish!! Oooooo!!! ;)

DD and I rode the tail of the new monorail. . . red i believe and you know what??? the inside was already falling apart. . . i sure hope they got a good warranty for it :rotfl2:

We rode the red one too! And there's no AC! What the heezy! :eek:

The weather is terrible over here right now. It's so windy and hot and dry! Ugh, I hate it. Bad for allergies! :sad2:

Plus there are so many fires in Southern California. The closest one to me being in Montecito. So sad for everyone who has lost their homes over there. :sad1:

So there have been some change of plans for the Sunday night the Jonas Brother's concert is. Originally my parents were going to go see Wicked at the Pantages Theatre at 6:30. The bought their tickets the same day they bought my concert ticket. Well last week they got a phone call from Pantages saying that they made a mistake and that there is no 6:30 show and that they will be refunding their money and that they apologize. Bummer.

So now my parents and Jesus are going to go see Bolt in 3D and the El Capitan and hang out in Hollywood while I'm at the concert. I want to go to the Disney Soda Fountain, so my parents said we can eat there before they drop me off at the concert. :yay:

I'm trying to decide what we groceries we should have delivered. I'm thinking the individual cereal boxes, some milk, and snacks. We'll have a micro and a fridge in our room. Any ideas?

Oh so we're not going to do the Holiday Tour. Jesus wants to go to the LA Auto show next weekend. So we're going to take his brothers and do that instead. We went 2 years ago and had a great time. That boy loves cars. :car:

We rode the red one too! And there's no AC! What the heezy! :eek:

We didn't get to ride it because the day we went it was too hot and they weren't running them. I think that is the dumbest thing ever. Why would they not include AC in a brand new monorail??? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry about your parents show! That a shame!! I hope they enjoy the movie though. And are you guys going to order the Mickey Masterpiece at the Soda Fountain?? It's good!!! Just think: 8 scoops of ice cream; 3 toppings: hot fudge, caramel and marshmallow; an entire can of whipped cream; and a sprinkling of nuts on top. :thumbsup2

DSCF4784-1.jpg

We didn't get to ride it because the day we went it was too hot and they weren't running them. I think that is the dumbest thing ever. Why would they not include AC in a brand new monorail??? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry about your parents show! That a shame!! I hope they enjoy the movie though. And are you guys going to order the Mickey Masterpiece at the Soda Fountain?? It's good!!! Just think: 8 scoops of ice cream; 3 toppings: hot fudge, caramel and marshmallow; an entire can of whipped cream; and a sprinkling of nuts on top. :thumbsup2

DSCF4784-1.jpg

I know! I think it's dumb too.. DUMMIES!

Isn't that weird about, Wicked? My parents were like, okkkaayyy? :confused:

I told my Mom and Dad we HAVE to order it!!! I even showed them the pic of it from your TR!!!!! There will be 4 of us, so 2 scoops of ice cream a piece, easy peezy!!!! :rotfl:

So now my parents and Jesus are going to go see Bolt in 3D and the El Capitan and hang out in Hollywood while I'm at the concert. I want to go to the Disney Soda Fountain, so my parents said we can eat there before they drop me off at the concert. :yay:

I like your parents! :thumbsup2

I told my Mom and Dad we HAVE to order it!!! I even showed them the pic of it from your TR!!!!! There will be 4 of us, so 2 scoops of ice cream a piece, easy peezy!!!! :rotfl:

LOL That's what we thought, and there were six of us! Somehow we still couldn't finish it. :rotfl: But it's still worth ordering. They made a big deal when they brought it out and it was fun to take pics with it.

I like your parents! :thumbsup2

Me too!! :rotfl: Sometimes!!!! ;)

LOL That's what we thought, and there were six of us! Somehow we still couldn't finish it. :rotfl: But it's still worth ordering. They made a big deal when they brought it out and it was fun to take pics with it.

Woo! I want to get it! My parents and Jesus think I'm crazy! Oh well! Even if we don't finish it, it will be fun!!

Okay so we leave in 10 days!!! YAYAYAY! I need a break from work! My last break was not that long ago (when I started this TR), but I was off work for surgery, and that wasn’t fun. Disneyland is 10000xs more fun than that.

Checking the forecast, it’s going to rain while we’re there! I’ve never been to DLR while it’s rained and I’m a little excited! We already said we are going to buy ponchos there. I might buy a mini umbrella. I saw them at Target yesterday, but they have a super cute Wall-E one on Disneyshopping.com for the same price. I think I’ll get that and some $3 tshirts they have on sale. I need to buy some more winter-y clothes too. I told Jesus his birthday present is new clothes, so hopefully we can do that (we need to do it before we leave, doh) next week.

Tomorrow we’re going to the LA Auto show with Jesus’ brother and cousin. I’ll post some pictures when we come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter