PP+ Special Borders for the 60th Anniversary?

2boysmom1998

Mouseketeer
Does anyone think or happen to know if the PP+ is/will be offering special 60th Anniversary borders for the pictures? I wonder if they will be putting the pics of the castle decked out for the 60th Anniversary and some of the special anniversary stuff on the CD too? It would be great if they did!

Last edited:
I just called the Photo Pass center at Disney and they really did not have an answer for me. There may be border but they aren't sure. Just in case you were wondering? Oh well!

I did hear they will have about four more PhotoPass photographer locations - two more locations in Disneyland and two more in DCA. This is especially good for Disneyland, since it seemed like there were only a couple of options there last year.

I was disappointed to find there were no Easter borders. Just the same ol' borders. They need to shake it up and add more. They certainly should add some for the 60th. I just wouldn't make any sense not to. That being said....

I also don't understand why they don't have any borders with Olaf, or with Anna & Elsa together. I mean, A&E POSE together, but you can only put one of them one the border? And can only put one of their signatures? Makes no sense to me...

I did hear they will have about four more PhotoPass photographer locations - two more locations in Disneyland and two more in DCA. This is especially good for Disneyland, since it seemed like there were only a couple of options there last year.

Anyone have a link to the current PP locations?

Anyone have a link to the current PP locations?
They're adding new fixed locations, there really aren't any now, but there are some where you can usually (or almost always) find a PP during the day time.

In front of the castle, by the partners statue, at the main entrance near the Mickey floral, at the permanent M&G (Pooh, PFF, Pixie Hollow, Mickey) and sometimes at the random greets. Even at the permanent ones it can be hit and miss, for example, there may be 3 characters at Pooh but only 1 PP. During Halloween or Christmas there is one near the flagpole for pictures with the pumpkin or tree. Then in DCA there tends to be one in Carsland, either in the middle of the street, at Flo's or both. Sometimes near the entrance. There used to be ones on the bridge near Ariel's Grotto and near the waterfall by the grizzly rock, but they're scarcer now. On busy days there will also be random PPs wandering around. Take note of their costume and when you see one, ask for a picture.

I bet there will be borders and also logos (like 60th anniversary in the corner of your photo). They probably won't change the CD though, but you never know they may add more special images to those you receive after getting certain photos around the parks (ie. Princesses with Princes after meeting the princesses in Fantasy Faire). Perhaps if you get your picture taken in front of the castle you'll get a picture of the 60th castle on your card. It could happen, but who knows.

I bet there will be borders and also logos (like 60th anniversary in the corner of your photo). They probably won't change the CD though, but you never know they may add more special images to those you receive after getting certain photos around the parks (ie. Princesses with Princes after meeting the princesses in Fantasy Faire). Perhaps if you get your picture taken in front of the castle you'll get a picture of the 60th castle on your card. It could happen, but who knows.

When I called them yesterday they thought that there may be borders of the 60th but they really weren't sure. I'm hoping there will be. They put me on hold for awhile and still didn't really have an answer for me. They did tell me that there will be extra photographers in front of the castle which will be good. In the past years there haven't been very many. I need to order my PP+ this week! It's getting close!

It would seem odd not too. I mean they make new borders for each year and also date stamps that say 2015, etc. I don't see why they couldn't do that for the 60th.

It would seem odd not too. I mean they make new borders for each year and also date stamps that say 2015, etc. I don't see why they couldn't do that for the 60th.

I agree with you. It would make sense. I was hoping to get a clear answer when I called them but I really didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter