PP+ question # 499,999 :)

mom2mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
Ok...I asked this question once and got one reply. I have already purchased PP. I actually purchased it last year and never ordered my CD so I plan to use it for our upcoming trip. Last year, we were able to add our Test Track pics. Is this still true? The reply I got before was that we could no longer do that and I would need PP+ to do that now but Disney PhotoPass website says you can add Test Track to the PP card. Since I don't have complete faith in the Disney website, does anyone know one way or the other for sure??

TIA

Ok...I asked this question once and got one reply. I have already purchased PP. I actually purchased it last year and never ordered my CD so I plan to use it for our upcoming trip. Last year, we were able to add our Test Track pics. Is this still true? The reply I got before was that we could no longer do that and I would need PP+ to do that now but Disney PhotoPass website says you can add Test Track to the PP card. Since I don't have complete faith in the Disney website, does anyone know one way or the other for sure??

TIA

If you have PP+ the ride photos are included. Not sure about regular PP but I'm assuming you would have to pay to get them added.

If you have PP+ the ride photos are included. Not sure about regular PP but I'm assuming you would have to pay to get them added.

The pass few years we have been able to add TT ride photos to our PP card. I see that PP+ had already been launched before our trip last summer but we were still able to add the TT ride photos to our PP card. We did not have PP+. I know I need PP+ for all other ride photo but I am needing to know if there has been a change with the TT ride photos. Disney's website states that TT is included with PP. I was just hoping to get some first hand knowledge.

And all this time I thought we were only at question 499,998...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DISBoards

ETA: poor spelling after ambien takes effect, lol

Must've been the ambien again, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DISBoards

:lmao:

Soooo...no one knows for sure?? :confused3 How sad is it that I am afraid to trust the disney website??? I'm just not sure when that FAQ page was updated. And then someone else here said you could only get TT with the PP+ card now.

Is it possible that you have to buy the ride photo -- and then you're given the code to add it to your PhotoPass card?

Is it possible that you have to buy the ride photo -- and then you're given the code to add it to your PhotoPass card?

We haven't had to do that in the past. We were just able to scan our PP card and it was included on our CD. I am just trying to find out some first hand knowledge if there has been a change with the offer of the new PP+.

My suggestion: call the PP customer service number. They should know.

And I totally understand about not trusting the website.:upsidedow

Please post if you get an answer, mainly so Question# 501,776 can be something different;)

My suggestion: call the PP customer service number. They should know.

And I totally understand about not trusting the website.:upsidedow

Please post if you get an answer, mainly so Question# 501,776 can be something different;)

Yes they should but after hearing some of the things others have been told by phone CMs, that is about as trust worth as the website! :rotfl2:

Wish a CM that works at TT would come along and help answer this question. That or someone that has been there not long ago and was able to do it. I think this is the first time I have ever posted a question here at DIS and didn't get more than one answer. Thanks to those that tried to help!! :thumbsup2

I think you have to either have PP+ or buy it but not 100 % sure. You can not scan it yourself. They have CMs with cash registers. I had PP+ and had photos added to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter