PP guest upgarding to AP being told i dont get a MM?

lifeguardette

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I think I'm being told the wrong info. I am wanting to upgrade from a 5 day park hopper to an Ap. I am staying at paradise pier hotel. I am being told that I will not be able to enter MM at DL if I upgrade. I thought that as a paradise pier resort guest with a room key both EMH and MM were perks? Am I wrong?

If you are staying ON PROPERTY (DLH,GCH & PPH) you are entitled to Extra Magic Hour
EVERYDAY of your reservation (including check in / checkout day) REGARDLESS your type of park ticket! Although I suppose your 1 Magic Morning on your hopper will no longer be valid if staying ON Property.
The MM really doesn't matter if you are ALREADY staying @ PPH. It ONLY makes a difference if you are NOT staying at any of the Disney Hotels!!!

Your room key from any Disney Resort is all you need to access Extra Magic Hour. EMH are Sun, Mon, Wed and Friday for DCA .. EMH are Tue Thur and Sat for DL

Hi all, I think I'm being told the wrong info. I am wanting to upgrade from a 5 day park hopper to an Ap. I am staying at paradise pier hotel. I am being told that I will not be able to enter MM at DL if I upgrade. I thought that as a paradise pier resort guest with a room key both EMH and MM were perks? Am I wrong?

Magic Morning and Extra Magic Hour are different things.

Magic Morning is simply one (and only one) early entrance to Disneyland (and only Disneyland) on Tues, Thurs, or Sat (and only Tues, Thurs, or Sat) that you get by having a multi-day parkhopper.

Extra Magic Hour is early entrance to either Disneyland (on Tues, Thurs, and Sat) or California Adventure (on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun) that you get every day by being an-onsite Disney hotel guest.

So don't worry. You never needed your park hopper MM in the first place. You were going to get EMH every day, anyway, by staying at Paradise Pier.

You are being technically correct information.

Magic Mornings are what you get with a 3day+ pass.

Extra Magic Hour is what you get as a guest of a Disney Hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter