Power Wheels vs. Kid Motorz

JDX4

Mouseketeer
My 4 year old daughter wants a 12volt Jeep Power Wheels for Christmas. I have been price comparing, and I came across a brand called Kid Motorz. It is significantly cheaper than the Power Wheels (around $50 cheaper).

Does anyone have experience with this brand? Is it worth saving the $50 or should I just get the Power Wheels since it is a better-known brand?

Power Wheels has much better reviews than Kidz Motorz so I'd go with Power Wheels knowing that you won't regret the purchase instead of gambling on the other brand.

Pow-pow-power wheels, pow-pow-power wheels, POWER WHEELS!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :)

We have a Power Wheels that has worked fine. It is the pink dune racer. The only problem is that when we got it the front fender was cracked, brand new in the box. It was a pain to deal with the warranty com[pany. The guy was kind of a jerk. When they did send it to me they sent me the green one for the boys dune racer. It wasn't necessarily a Power Wheels issue because they contract out the warranty work but still, that was my experience.
The thing has ran great and my kids love it though. I think I paid about 250 for it from Target.

Power Wheels has much better reviews than Kidz Motorz so I'd go with Power Wheels knowing that you won't regret the purchase instead of gambling on the other brand.

You are probably right about not gambling on Kid Motorz. Some of the reviews I read were positive, but you can't really trust all those reviews. I was hoping that someone on the DIS would have some personal experience with the brand. Thanks for your thoughts. I'll probably go with the Power Wheels brand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter