Power Rangers, must find them!!

RachaelRol

DIS Veteran
Power Rangers are a Disney show and I've heard rumors they can be found at the parks. Is this true? My DS is four and an absolute Power Ranger fanatic. I would love for him to meet some.

Thanks for any tips...

I believe that I read that they can be found at MGM. You'll probably have to check out the meet and greet schedule for that park.
HTH,
Paige

When you get to MGM, they are in the plaza in front of Lights! Motor! Action!, they are there at scheduled times, so check your guide when you get there. There were not awfully long lines for them when we were there.

Yes, the Power Rangers are at MGM. My DS loved them. They are on the Streets of America. Their arrival times are listed on the show guide. They arrive in their car and spread out. Last week the red, blue, white, and pink rangers were there. There is a seperate line for each one. We were able to meet two rangers in one of their ten minute visits. The lines are not horrible, but made it impossible to meet all of them in one visit.

They were there this past week just like the person above stated. They come in a power rangers car, spreading out in 5 different locations. It was the most chaotic of any of the character meet and greets we went to. We asked a CM where they would be signing, so we could wait in line, and moved to one area to wait. Another family was there waiting before us. We stayed behind the white line as instructed and the second the red power ranger got there, some man walked up and literally grabbed him and turned him around to get a picture with his son. He seemed stunned, but posed. The woman in front of us started yelling at some of the people that appeared from no where and jumped the line. We managed to get 2 of their autographs, but people were running and saving spaces and yelling. To me it was out of control and stressful. We ended up getting 3 pictures and autographs out of 2 different sessions. At MK the CM's were constantly barking out to not save spaces and watched like hawks so that no one did. At MGM, the CM's seemed to either not care or not want to be confrontational.

You guys really are great. I can't believe those folks who cut in, hopefully it won't be as bad once school is back in session. We'll be there in 27 days.

My DH said I would get addicted to this site. Truth be told I think I am... My first board experience and about my favorite place on Earth... It's easy to be hooked whn so much information is hsared and you all are very nice!!

Thanks so much...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter