• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

power rangers at disney

davis65

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if the power rangers were still at Disney world. I am getting ready to make our autograph book and was just trying to figure out if they are still there

I saw two power rangers when I was at DHS last week. I don't know anything about the show so I can't tell you which ones were there. They did have some pretty cool poses. :)

They are in the back of DHS. Go toward the "city" area and behind it is where you will see them. If you get there at 9:40am and wait for them (they come out at 9:45) you can spend a good amount of time w/ them. We did that our last trip and got to be shown the car and the kids got to goof off w/ them w/o a line at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter