Power Pass for non-residents??

Is there anyone that was able to purchase a power pass that was not a florida resident??????? I have been told that it is allowed, but nobody has confirmed yet. . .:confused3

Is there anyone that was able to purchase a power pass that was not a florida resident??????? I have been told that it is allowed, but nobody has confirmed yet. . .:confused3

If nobody is able to confirm before then, we'll be trying sometime between June 7th and 9th and will report back!

Man. . .That sucks. You would think they wouldn't mind, since we have to pay to stay there and stuff. . .

We're going to try again tomorrow and see if a different attendant says differently. You never know!

We're going to try again tomorrow and see if a different attendant says differently. You never know!
But if you're getting different answers that doesn't really help to confirm if it's available or not. We can't say for sure if non-residents can purchase the PP with different answers. What did Guest Services say?

I purchased a power pass at guest relations inside the park in March. I even told them that I had read online that only Florida residents could purchase the Power Pass and they looked at me like I had 2 heads. So I upgraded my ticket for about $40 and now have a power pass. I am from Pennsylvania.

I am from a different state and have a PAP. On our last trip to Universal I bought three-day base tickets for my daughter. Just for the heck of it, I went to Guest Services in the Studios on 6/18 and inquired about upgrading her to a Power Pass. The guy said sure and charged me four dollars. I still don't see how that can be right but I took it and ran, lol. He even made a point of noting that we were from a state very far away and I told him that this was our third trip already this year so it was time to get the child a pass (I am still kicking myself for not doing it in February).

Maybe it depends on who you get. Also he was in a very good mood because he was NOT working at Guest Services in IOA that day!

I am not a FL resident and Last year I purchased the power pass by mistake, thought I was getting the preferred pass (long story) Anyways I just called and renewed with upgrade for preferred. The TM I spoke with told me that I could renew power pass even though I was not a FL resident because I was a previous power annual pass holder but that new power pass purchases had to be FL residents. Just thought that was interesting

Wonder why they don't let Georgia residents purchase some kind of annual pass at a discount like FL residents. I mean....we're the state next door and many GA residents could really make use of the annual pass.

Wonder why they don't let Georgia residents purchase some kind of annual pass at a discount like FL residents. I mean....we're the state next door and many GA residents could really make use of the annual pass.

They used to let Georgia residents purchase as Florida residents. Have any Georgia residents asked lately?

Yea, we had a Power pass for everyone in our party quite a few years ago, except the Premium pass for my husband since it got the discounts...etc. This has been quite a few years though, so when we went back to get them on the site this year we were very surprised and set back by the pricing for GA residents now.....we're trying to regroup and see what our best options are now :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter