power pass blockout dates?

snjmorrison

Mouseketeer
if the blockout dates work for our trip, I'm planning on purchasing 1 preferred and 3 power passes for the family. I assumed most of the summer would be blocked. We will be there 7/22-7/24, and it appears that neither park is blocked. Actually, they don't have many dates blocked at all. Only dates blocked for summer were Islands of Adventure for the first 2 wks of July??

if the blockout dates work for our trip, I'm planning on purchasing 1 preferred and 3 power passes for the family. I assumed most of the summer would be blocked. We will be there 7/22-7/24, and it appears that neither park is blocked. Actually, they don't have many dates blocked at all. Only dates blocked for summer were Islands of Adventure for the first 2 wks of July??
Yeah...last summer IOA was blocked for most of the three months but this year the dates changed. I guess they got a lot of flack and decided to loosen the dates for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter