Power of 10 Confronts the Power of the Dark Side - (Photos! 5/23 post #130)

I had a wonderful wonderful time!

The check-in was easy peasy (even for 6am!); we walked thru the Indian Jones set to get to Backlot which tickled me pink.

Once we got there, the food was already there and waiting. It was really good food! :goodvibes

The people my friends and I met were gracious and friendly. I got to say hello to Dave. :wave2:

I missed the auction items completely, when someone said the park was open and I went to get a FP for Star Tours. It was open, so I rode it with no wait. ;) I may have ridden it twice with no wait. :lmao:

I got back in time for the Anthony Daniels meet. I found out about attending when I was already in WDW (I started my vaca on May 11); he was very appreciative for GKTW when he did a speech when he walked in. When our picture was taken, I took the opportunity to say that I liked his one-man show and he was super gracious about it. But make no mistake, heknew what he was doing, take the pic, chat and move on. But it was wonderful, of him to come as his schedule must have been tight as well.

After Anthony, my friends and I were ready to leave when I noticed Diego, so I went to hear him speak. It was like "Lunch with an Imagineer" only better! He was very cool and very excited. I was able to ask a few questions as well. It was hitting past 9:30am and the other CMs ushered us nicely out :goodvibes and we walke dout with Diego. To our immense surprise, he kept on speaking with us outside for another HOUR. I officially love him.

Thank you Dave, for this amazing opportunity! I enjoyed the breakfast, the meets and the surprises. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter