Pouch type water bottles

Uconnfan27

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any experiences with them. I like the fact that you can just fold it up and take it with you, filling it when needed.

Anyone have any experiences with them. I like the fact that you can just fold it up and take it with you, filling it when needed.
Yes I love these I get them from the dollar tree and they come with a hook that you can connect pouch to bag or stroller or whatever

I tried one that I was given as a vendor free gift. It opened while riding RnR so ending up trashing it but kept the clip attached that was so helpful to attach my mug to. It seemed like a great idea.

We used them for a trip once, they were easy to carry around

I personally cannot stand them. They are difficult to fill without touching the spout to the running water (yuck - germs). Also, you cannot put ice in them before you leave your hotel room. If you are going to Disney in warmer weather months, you will want cold water. Lukewarm water just isn't for me. It's mostly personal preference, but keep the ice in mind when making your decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter