• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Potty Training on Board

slzer0

DIS Veteran
I know that Oceaneers need to be bathroom-independent, and diapered kids go to the Nursery...

Will the counselors in the Nursery help my 2.5yo with the potty then? We will likely be out of diapers by then and into training pants. But will they take him to the potty when he asks? I'll of course drop off extra clothes.

I am really only thinking of taking him to the Nursery during dinnertime after he's done eating. (We have late seating so one of us will drop him mid meal).

We had a fully potty trained two year on the nursery and the cm's would bring her the club to use the restrooms there when she asked. Definitely bring extra clothes and training pants just in case in a labeled bag.

Anytime We would bring dd to the nursery and now club, we would always stop at the restroom right outside for a potty break beforehand.

Don't forget that you need to make advance reservations for time in the nursery. You can make sure to visit the potty before your scheduled nursery time.

Thanks:) I'll talk to them when we go to play on embrkation afternoon.
I was planning to reserve 9-11 each night as soon as I'm able. I figure that'll give him enough time to eat and get bored, then hive us time to finish up and maybe walk around a little, or pick him up early..
Not sure when dinner is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter