Pottermore

I'm still terrible at potions! It's WAY to hard to pick up all the stuff and properly get it into the cauldron or mortar without spilling. I am so frustrated. I don't get spells either. Although I think we can only practice for know? I need Pottermore 101.

nothing here either. I got in on day 3 or 4 but I will probably be the last one to get the stupid email....or I will get it when I am on vacation and cannot play!

I'm still waiting for my email. I hope it gets here soon, I'm dying to check it out.

Me too! I have been obsessively checking my email only to be disappointed. It better come soon...:rolleyes1

We need a sticky at the top with all of our DIS names and our Pottermore names. I'm accepting friend requests and then going back to nickname them with DIS names so I know who you are.

Great idea! Well I friend requested a lot of you. I am PixieCharm119. It'd be nice to put DIS names to Pottermore names. ;)

MagicHolly175--if you're a DISer let me know and I can accept your friend request. TIA!

-PixieCharm119

Hi everyone. I must have been asleep at the wheel because I just found out about Pottermore. Is it too late to join???

I was starting to think I was the only one still not on! I even log on the site once in a while just to make sure I didn't miss the email :goodvibes
Someday! I'm HollyElm51 when I get there.

I was starting to think I was the only one still not on! I even log on the site once in a while just to make sure I didn't miss the email :goodvibes

Your not the only one waiting. I keep hoping I will get my email.

I never got anything either.....I got the confirmation email right away but nothing since...Maybe by October..

In case anyone was still waiting for theirs... I just got my welcome email about 15 minutes ago. I was in on Day 5.

I got in this morning. I don't know if it's because I'm on a Mac but I feel like I really can't do much. I didn't have a lot of time, so I'll try again later but it seemed like I should be doing mrs, interacting more. Maybe I'll try on DHs laptop.

I got in this morning. I don't know if it's because I'm on a Mac but I feel like I really can't do much. I didn't have a lot of time, so I'll try again later but it seemed like I should be doing mrs, interacting more. Maybe I'll try on DHs laptop.

I'd be surprised if that is it. I'm on a Mac and can do everything on it that my kids can do on the PC. I've used both Firefox and Safari. We can even do 90% of it on the iPad or iPod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter