Potential May solo trip

astraltravel

Earning My Ears
Starting to plan for a potential solo trip in early May. No one can/will go with me so I'm going to go get my Disney hit by myself. I am an artist and being in Disney is total immersion for me. It feeds my imagination big time. Color is at the base of my creation and where else can you go where you see so much color? Anyway, I will be driving from Chicago, stopping in Atlanta to visit a friend, continuing south and probably staying at POFQ (my favorite resort) spending lots of time pool-side w/a book, maybe doing some sketching. I'm good with doing my thing by day but wouldn't mind some company and a chance to meet some new people at night for dinner. I will be dining at Narcoosee's, Citrico's, maybe Ohana and Flying Fish. This trip is not yet a 'sure-thing', only in the dreaming/planning stages, so if there are any Dis-ers out there chime in and maybe we can meet up.
Astraltravel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter