• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

I think I have photobucket figured out again!!

I wanted small, spring-themed centerpieces....

smallcenterpieces.jpg

Thanks for posting those centrepieces, they are lovely!! Today could we do favours? I am in need of some inspiration lately, and I know that this is the place to get it!

Thanks for posting those centrepieces, they are lovely!! Today could we do favours? I am in need of some inspiration lately, and I know that this is the place to get it!

Sorry... I'm a few days late, but here are our favors...

Luggage tags that doubled as place cards and truffles.

JC17701-24-10.jpg

Yay!! another bride with crytal cake topper!! :cool1:

oh and I love your monogram letter on your bouquet where did you get it? I'd love to have our monogram or just one letter on mine!

My florist provided it for me so I am not sure where you could get one, I would suggest asking them about it.

here was my centerpiece in Palo....just a bowl of roses and calla lily's.

Melissa130.jpg

Melissa136.jpg

you can see above, they were a little pail of personalized M&M's with a love poem bookmark.

DSC_0365.jpg

(this was for our photographer....they were on their honeymoon and took our pics!!)

DSC_0367.jpg

Something old: 1930s wedding ring
Picture2.png

Something new: Hair piece from Etsy
0044_0081x.jpg

Something borrowed: Brooch from my Grandmother pinned to my bouquet
0119_0302x.jpg

Something blue: My bridesmaids!
Picture3.png

my old and new are the same item. on our wedding day dh gave me a ruby tennis bracelet. for our 10th vow renewal, I had the bracelet reset into a Journey Necklace and 10 stone anniversary ring for me, and a Journey necklace for our daughter.

(Original braclet)
Bracelet.jpg

resettings

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

My borrowed - Mickey Bridal Purse (THANK YOU SO MUCH Lori!!)
DSC_0133.jpg

Something blue..... (grasping at straws here! :rolleyes1)
DSC_0271.jpg

Boy I am a little behind! Ok, here goes (sorry for all the pics)

Centerpieces:
232323232%7Ffp53252%3Enu%3D3266%3E997%3E4%3C%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323459785%3B393nu0mrj

120682-0842.jpg

120682-0578.jpg

Favors- we had pretty substantial welcome bags, but still wanted to give a little piece of Disney. These were from the Arribas Bros shop in DTD and we had them engraved there as well.
IMG00450-20100318-1739-1.jpg

IMG00451-20100318-1739-2.jpg

Old: A Diamond stud (I lost the mate years ago) that my dad gave me sewn into the hem of my dress.
New: Many new things, but I'll use my Romona Keveza couture gown today:
232323232%7Ffp53245%3Enu%3D3266%3E997%3E4%3C%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32344394%3A%3B588nu0mrj

Borrowed: My dad's wedding band attached to my bouquet
120682-0330.jpg

Blue: Crystal Horsehoe on my garter
120682-0096.jpg

This is a funny one for me because we all totally forgot about it! We were on our way with our bridal party after the reception to take some pictures at the GF beach when I called my mom (guests were getting dropped back off at their resorts) to track down the pastor. She said my cousin had to go sprinting across the parking lot at POR to catch him :rotfl: (the pastor was leaving to head back to his home in Jacksonville, so its a good thing they caught him.)
100_0644.jpg

Then between all the moving hotel rooms, etc. that afternoon DH and I didn't get our matron of honor or best man to sign it and forgot to bring it to the DP, so we had to go back to my parent's room to pick it up after leaving Epcot from our DP and went to the hotel where the MOH and BM were both staying. Here they are signing it after we woke them both up in their rooms since they were flying out the next morning. After that, DH and I made a McDonald's run before heading back to crash at the GF. The girls in the drive through couldn't believe we had been married that day, DH was in his tux and I was still in my dress :bride:
Dancing-Moving082.jpg

Dancing-Moving081.jpg

Okay, I want to get a little caught up here, so am going to share a few more items. Our favors were little Destination Wedding Suitcase with Godiva chocolate squares inside. We had an huge luggage fiasco and these ended up getting left in Michigan and in the end we decided to just mail them to our guests afterwards. Everyone thought we had planned it that way, lol. They thought it was a great thank you!
Toledo010.jpg

BridalShower-AuntLa378.jpg

Something old (we took my mom's veil and removed the lace and added Swarovski crystals to it, also removing the headpiece and adding a comb):
VK17263-3-08.jpg

Something borrowed, one of my grandmother’s brooches from my mom and my grandma’s wedding band:
VK06923-3-08.jpg

You can see the wedding band here:
VK06243-3-08.jpg

Something blue, sapphire engagement ring and sapphire crystals attached to veil. This is a shot the day we actually added the crystals to the veil and not the wedding day:
WeddingPlanning214.jpg

VK12713-3-08.jpg

Something new, dress, shoes, jewelry, almost everything else!

Here's mine (sorry I'm a little behind!)...

Something old and borrowed--a broach from my mother and a Bible verse I "borrowed" from a good friend. She's been very ill lately and couldn't make it to Florida. So I asked her to let me borrow something meaningful from her, and this is what she came up with!

smallverse.jpg

Something blue--my blue topaz engagement ring

smallrings.jpg

Something new--Crocs! I wear Crocs for work (I'm a nurse), and they're so comfortable! So when I saw these, I knew I had to have them.

smallshoes.jpg

This is how much effort I put into certain things...

Something blue. I think this was blue. At least I think I requested it to be blue. It looks purple.
moskopfav-019.jpg_595.jpg

In Honor of our 10th Anniversary which happens to be today....how about a THEN and NOW.......

These are not professional but..

Then: almost exactly 4 years ago at DH's brothers wedding

n120801867_31254496_7886.jpg

Now: exactly 2 weeks ago @ our wedding

28149_737276765017_72603522_4301402.jpg

Happy Anniversary! I hope you both have an amazing day!

LOVE the pictures! We don't have near as much history to cover.

We began our relationship in Paris Memorial Day Weekend 2006 (after too much wine at a bar with friends!)
DSC00255.jpg

And here's a pic of us taken in January in Cairo (well, really Giza, of course)
DSC_0260-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter