POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

Kelly how are you loving this weather??? I can't wait for coffee!!

I tried not to be lazy and pick something already in photobucket so here is something new. A different pic of what the kids did to entertain themselves. My niece was showing him how to better smack the pillow during the ceremony. They were my only attendants.

20399.jpg

I am SOOOOO loving the cold! It is just glorious out! I can't wait for Thursday either. It'll be a good time! :goodvibes

Adorable pic!

Trying to post some different ones, so here is one from the DP:
VK21523-3-08.jpg

My flowergirl didn't make it in that shot, so here is one of her:
VK20723-3-08.jpg

The guys in Italy:
VK13883-3-08.jpg

All of us minus one groomsman at the GF beach after our reception:
VK02643-3-08.jpg

I am going to violate the one post rule - but here are some accessory shots and hidden momentos:
Cruise527.jpg

Cruise530.jpg

Cruise533.jpg

Cruise540.jpg

Cruise686bcopy.jpg

Ok....going with Tanya's posts....how about accessories???

not the best picture....but that is a hanky I embroidered that said Joe and Jen, 10 yrs
Melissa045.jpg

015.jpg

28l6xj6.jpg

this only shows my necklace, but it was my grandmothers crystals, so it was perfect

ork09g.jpg

Oooh, fun! Accessories were so much fun to buy!

My favourite was my Japanese Kanzashi:

0364_0961.jpg

0365_0969_cp.jpg

How about something different like the photo you had made into the biggest enlargement to hang in your house?

Here is the one we got from Randy in 16x20. I don't have the exact one with corrected, color etc. uploaded in Photoshop, but we got this pose.
VK19773-3-08.jpg

Then we had this one in a movie poster for our at-home reception.
VK09673-3-08.jpg

I dont' have my professional pics from the ceremony back yet, but if i had to choose from my Epcot ones...

Epcot-040.jpg

Epcot-085.jpg

Epcot-109.jpg

0732.jpg

I actually had a big print of this photo done and then I bought a frame from Goodwill and used it. The whole thing turned out really nice and I think it cost me about $60 total? (Those oversized prints are so expensive!)

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

this is probably the biggest picture I have on display..it is from our original wedding and it sits in our bedroom foyer

243rtk6.jpg

I haven't seen my MK shoot pics so...
My favorites so far:
Cruise094.jpg

Cruise0982copy.jpg

And this one, b/c this is really our personalities! This is the biggest one hanging in our house. Along with a family one with Mickey.
Cruise340copy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter