POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

Hi ladies! It's been awhile. Beautiful pictures has always!
002431+-+0176.jpg

i am good...i saw you post about Italian food the other day..where is your DH's restaurant?? I LOVE ITALIAN!!

ok...and just so I stay OT..

here is one I haven't posted..everyone waiting for me to show up
30ib9k8.jpg

Was this after your dessert party? Great pic!

Thank you! And that is an unedited photo!

Yes, it was after our dessert party. We had to wait until the park had cleared out though, so we sent our guests on their way, and ran around until about 11! We took photos in France and Morocco. We could have done more but it was such a long day that we were sooo tired.

thank you so much!!
it is actually phot explosion. it was not expensive at all
the box has a lady with fish behind her on it hehe

The night after our wedding we attended MVMCP with our bridal party. We ate at Cindy's before the party and here is our group shot.

CastleDinner002.jpg

Linda

Good idea!
DH surprised me with a carriage ride, champagne, and tuxedo strawberries after V&A's. :cloud9:
3099264362_62b77f82f9.jpg

3344683440_c21fde0a8f.jpg

Hmm..Our "honeymoon" shot...we got a private bridge tour as a surprise from our wedding coordinator and Captain
2ijgkk4.jpg

I like this one from the honeymoon because the love of my life (Donald Duck) is making fun of the guy I married (Bobby). Wow that was mean. LOL.

l_ffa5cd3fb91c4b7aacae1d9570df155e.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

Our next day was Cast-a-way Cay, and believe it or not....no real pictures of me. So Max and Dave will have to do.

Hmmm... we didn't honeymoon at Disney (we both work there so it would have been overkill!) but here's me leaving the garden suites of the Boardwalk the day after the wedding. Very hungover and carrying my giant gown.
n714480267_4091736_9360.jpg

Here's us at our honeymoon in Isla Mujeres, Mexico (an island outside of Cancun!)
n714480267_4091806_9502.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter