POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

My Jewelry:

WeddingPortrait.jpg

Diamond & pearl earrings, a gift from DH's parents.

shoesrings.jpg

My engagement ring and my wedding band.

hairback2.jpg

The hairpiece I wore--made of pearl, crystal, and a few rhinestones.

This pic shows my earrings (Mickey!), and my barrettes. I also wore my Nana's pearl necklace. The story is sweet.... my grandfather (he passed away when my Dad was 13, so I never met him) bought these pearls while stationed in Japan, brought them back to the US to be strung, and gave them to my Nana on their wedding day. She passed away about a year before my wedding, 1 week after helping me find my wedding dress. So I wore her necklace.

MDJ0225712-18-08.jpg

I also wore her engagement ring on my right hand. This photo shows my engagement ring (the larger diamond ring), HER engagement ring (the smaller solitaire) and my DH's band. Along with her pearl necklace:
MDJ0086312-18-08.jpg

This pic shows my earrings (Mickey!), and my barrettes. I also wore my Nana's pearl necklace. The story is sweet.... my grandfather (he passed away when my Dad was 13, so I never met him) bought these pearls while stationed in Japan, brought them back to the US to be strung, and gave them to my Nana on their wedding day. She passed away about a year before my wedding, 1 week after helping me find my wedding dress. So I wore her necklace.

MDJ0225712-18-08.jpg

I also wore her engagement ring on my right hand. This photo shows my engagement ring (the larger diamond ring), HER engagement ring (the smaller solitaire) and my DH's band. Along with her pearl necklace:
MDJ0086312-18-08.jpg

Where did you get the earrings? I love them!

Yahoo so excited to post! I didn't wear much jewelry, just earings, my wedding ring, my rosary ring, and some jeweled hair pins that you really can't see but here goes!

earings, veil, Nancy (MOH) and me :)
200806-455379_100203.jpg

Yahoo! Gettin Married, rosary ring on right hand
200806-455379_100114.jpg

Wedding rings his & hers
200806-455379_0014.jpg

I got them at World of Disney at DTD. I think they still have them. Here's a better pic:

IMG_0347.jpg

thanks I am going to have to check when I go down a month before my wedding. I already have earrings but don't have any "hidden" mickeys (at home wedding) and those would be a cute touch!

we are behind...

How about:

Behind the Scene Shot:

Being photographed in Atrium

25i6tzd.jpg

Oooh! Great idea!

Getting misted with Model In a Bottle at the last second....

0074_0155J.jpg

101_1032.jpg

this was of everyone...but me...right before we walked through the "secret" door into Sessions.

ok i like this one. some side information before i post. My father the day of the wedding took just as many photos as the professional. he was even snapping before i went down the aisle. It is so nice to have those pictures. some of them i love more then my prof ones. They are so candid and real.

i cant just post one i am sorry

cake560.jpg

me and dh getting our pics taken after the ceremony
cake418.jpg

me getting to the gf
cake390.jpg

the boys getting ready
one more
cake425.jpg

me getting my dress fluffed for the 100 time that day

These are two of my fave photos from the day, one getting ready, and one finally getting out of the wedding gear...you can see EXCITEMENT first, then RELIEF! lol

Getting into the dress...
katiepicsdec08039.jpg

Taking all 50 bobbypins out of my hair :)
IMG_0163.jpg

Yay! My first post here!!

This is a picture my mom took of us getting out of the carriage. Misty is photographing and Stan from STVS is taping us.

weddingmorningandday3033.jpg

I can't pic one, either!!!

Getting Beautiful

0059.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics...it's my BFF's hands making sure everything is just right!

0134.jpg

Running out the door (we were late!! I HATE being late!)

0152.jpg

Love this pic of DH helping me sit down for cake:

disney2283.jpg

Cake cutting:
disney2199.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter