POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

0896_1950N.jpg

my family would fit in so nicely with yours!

101_1068.jpg

I don't have a shot of all of us that I can use, so this one will have to do. The one from Disney is in the scrapbook....after all it has been over a year now...:sad2: :sad1: :scared1:

cheryl

Wednesday!!

Let's do "Special Moment"
Something that stands out in your memory

My DH (who told everyone that he really didn't care about all the wedding froofroo and it was all for me) broke down during his vows..it was a special moment
1zyipts.jpg

I have to cheat this time because my special moment photo is really 3 photos lol!

Sharing a kiss when we thought no one was watching...
ASC_7518.jpg

ASC_7519.jpg

ASC_7520.jpg

Again, disneymooned, not wedding, but I just had to share....the one moment i'll never forget, my father giving me away....he died from ALS 9 months later, but he made it down the aisle and was able to say "her mother and I" (even though talking was super difficult at that point), and he broke down crying, we have the whole thing in beautiful pictures....

p255.jpg

Special moment:

There were so many (of course the whole thing was special!). We knew about the DFTW watches, but didn't know Mickey and Minnie were going to give the to us! It was a nice surprise!

disney2271.jpg

My "special moment"
Like I said, completely worth wearing the blusher in our ceremony. That was his only input on the entire wedding!
TheKiss_2.jpg

This picture always puts me in a good mood if I am feeling crummy!

Again, disneymooned, not wedding, but I just had to share....the one moment i'll never forget, my father giving me away....he died from ALS 9 months later, but he made it down the aisle and was able to say "her mother and I" (even though talking was super difficult at that point), and he broke down crying, we have the whole thing in beautiful pictures....

I just wanted to say that is a memory to treasure forever. My FIL passed away 3 months before our wedding and I know my DH would have done anything to have him there; so I know how special it was that your dad was there on your wedding day.

Yeah, it was hard. He didn't know if he'd be able to walk, but he pushed and pushed. He walked me down the aisle with a walker, but he made it. Our last big family trip was to disney, and our first as a couple was to disney as well. It's my happy home.....i'm going to cheat and throw in a moment from our honeymoon:
mickeyholdinghands.jpg

Special Moment... :rotfl:

0712_1572N.jpg

:thumbsup2 Love it!:lmao:

p255.jpg

:hug: I'm sorry for your loss...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter