• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

l_973a377e5bd39b7c40212c8208acfee9.jpg

I have two, One from the Cruise Wedding (that would have been dead before the Magic Kingdom Pictures.

Cruise Bouquet:

3060684133_76f3d87b7f.jpg

Magic Kingdom Bouquet:

3046009437_9a8994fc3e.jpg

They were both Pretty, Hot Pink and soooo ME! I do think I like the Magic Kingdom ones slightly more though!

0263_0603J.jpg

I have to post this one again. It's one of my fave pix from the whole day :cloud9:

0119_0278J.jpg

i never would have thought of podocarpus for a bouquet!! They are great bushes that my dad had in our yard when I was a kid

I have two, One from the Cruise Wedding (that would have been dead before the Magic Kingdom Pictures.

Cruise Bouquet:

3060684133_76f3d87b7f.jpg

Magic Kingdom Bouquet:

3046009437_9a8994fc3e.jpg

They were both Pretty, Hot Pink and soooo ME! I do think I like the Magic Kingdom ones slightly more though!

Now, I say I love the cruise one more....but they really are both beautiful!!!

cheryl

OK I am behind

Here is favorite icon- we looove Epcot and Main Street
DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0292.jpg

Here is my bouquet- the best pic i have right now
DSCF0885.jpg

I don't know if I would have changed my colors for the wedding but if I would have saw your photos with the orange and blue before my wedding I definitely would have considered it. Robert is UF alum so that would have been right up his ally lol.

This is my fresh one from the vow renewal day:
_MG_1703b.jpg

and here is my silk replica that we used in our wedding portrait two months later with Randy :goodvibes
SecondHoneymoon101.jpg

It's late on Sunday, but I haven't seen any new brides reception tables

kcez2s.jpg

2hz08bb.jpg

I don't know if I would have changed my colors for the wedding but if I would have saw your photos with the orange and blue before my wedding I definitely would have considered it. Robert is UF alum so that would have been right up his ally lol.

:goodvibes Lol thanks! I love the Gators (was accepted but stayed local due to an ill family member) but I really just loved how they complemented each other and were a little funky for a wedding. I was in a wedding dress which I never thought I would do so I had to have some funky jewelry and "different" colors.

I saw your table name ideas and if we had a true reception we would have used HP!

tables.jpg
The Captian's Galley in our home town in Maine
ourdevotedheadtable.jpg

Napa room at the contemporary
emptytable-1.jpg

I wasn't a disbride, but i did do my honeymoon there! As this is the "disney weddings and honeymoons" forum I guess I can share too right?

Our head table:
magazine.jpg

and a page or so back I saw bouquets, so here's mine:
p65-1.jpg

which i totally hated, i wanted one like Marcia Cross' (from desperate housewives)...but i guess it photographed well.

I've never posted on this thread before, but I wanted to join in the fun!!!

Two of my favorite Disney icons:
#1. The Monorail
WeddingMonorail.jpg

#2. EPCOT & The World Showcase
EpcotRehearsalDinner.jpg

My wedding bouquet:
WeddingBouquet.jpg

My reception tables:
WeddingReception.jpg

WeddingReception2.jpg

Ahhhh.... cake! I can't wait to get my professional pictures but our guests did an amazing job capturing so many of our details.

So, thanks to the efforts of several of our guests, I am so happy to be able to post pix of our gorgeous cake!

100_4970.jpg

Here is a closeup of the Lenox 50th Anniversary porcelain Cinderella Castle that we built the whole cake concept around:

January2009102.jpg

Besides how GORGEOUS it was, the cake was delicious beyond all expectations! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter