• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4978.jpg

I know my name doesn't indicate it, but I' m actually a "ma' am". I forgive you though... LOL!!! :)

Hehehehee... I kinda had a feelin' that was comin'...

But then again, in some circles, whether speaking to either gender, a brisk and enthusiastic "Thank you sir!" is considered an appropriate and friendly acknowledgement!

But I shall note for future reference that Hedwig be a girl! Huh! Never knew!

:)

Jud

Hehehehee... I kinda had a feelin' that was comin'...

But then again, in some circles, whether speaking to either gender, a brisk and enthusiastic "Thank you sir!" is considered an appropriate and friendly acknowledgement!

But I shall note for future reference that Hedwig be a girl! Huh! Never knew!

:)

Jud

On "Castle" they refer to the Police Chief as 'Sir' even tho she's female.. I realize the 'sir' goes with the position but still.. a little weird.. :happytv:

I hope all our re-adjustments in rules for this this thread hasn't scared posters off! :sad1: This has been a work in progress and I for one really enjoy it! So that said.. It's time past for a new Match.. so someone jump in and post, please!! :grouphug:

I'll take the bait! Today's match is: SPACE MOUNTAIN, inside or outside.

IMG_6776ed-XL.jpg

As taken from the Astro Orbiter.. which is why the picture is crooked..

IMG_3965.jpg

I did some editing.. I just didn't like the original.. how about this one..

IMG_3965-001.jpg

As taken from the Astro Orbiter.. which is why the picture is crooked..

IMG_3965.jpg

Love it! Nice daytime view of SM and the "People Mover/Tomorrowland Transit Authority". I don't think I've ever ridden this in the daylight nor gotten a non-blurry picture ever due to my inadequate photo skills. :guilty:

Love it! Nice daytime view of SM and the "People Mover/Tomorrowland Transit Authority". I don't think I've ever ridden this in the daylight nor gotten a non-blurry picture ever due to my inadequate photo skills. :guilty:

Thanks, I'm not too impressed with my pic.. it's too blurry and too washed out.. I tried to correct it.. with mixed results. But I thank you for your kind thoughts!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter