POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Jud!!

DCLCruise2010-1894_edited-1.jpg

was looking for something else and found this instead.

Today's match Seasonal decorations

2696.jpg

Oh good! Since I just happen to ahve gone through and put all my 1,172 WDW Christmas images in their own folder as I prepare my newest video...

This is one of my favs...

POTDMatch-20071221WDW199.jpg

:)

Jud

After you explain why cartoon characters have 4 digits, would you then explain the tv show "Lost"... (refering to the statue with 4 toes) hehe

Oh good! Since I just happen to ahve gone through and put all my 1,172 WDW Christmas images in their own folder as I prepare my newest video...

This is one of my favs...

Jud

WOW Judd....I have plenty of catching up to do....maybe I have 15 X-mas pics to sort through. :goodvibes

WDWX-mas2004158.jpg

WOW Judd....I have plenty of catching up to do....maybe I have 15 X-mas pics to sort through. :goodvibes

WDWX-mas2004158.jpg

Maybe so Carol, but that's a good one!

You too PWDebbie!

As for LOST, only explanation is... well, actually, there is no justifiable explanation for that show...

Jud

Totally agree.. The final show really bummed me out!

There is an old phrase in theater, so old it goes back to Greek theater!!! As in ancient Greek, Athens!

"Deus ex machina".

It means "god from the machine". It is used by bad lazy writers to easily wrap everything up... like the hero suddenly finding one last bullet or a giant eagle swooping down at the last minute and grabbing a couple of hobbits from the river of lava...

Nuff said.

Jud

There is an old phrase in theater, so old it goes back to Greek theater!!! As in ancient Greek, Athens!

"Deus ex machina".

It means "god from the machine". It is used by bad lazy writers to easily wrap everything up... like the hero suddenly finding one last bullet or a giant eagle swooping down at the last minute and grabbing a couple of hobbits from the river of lava...

Nuff said.

Jud

I just watched the first two LOTR movies for the first time, and while I haven't gotten to the third yet, this made me laugh. :rotfl:

Don't have any seasonal decorations pics yet-26 days until I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter