• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
20130405_153956_zps6a09af51.jpg

1) Time for a new starter pic anyway;

2) As soon as I see a new subject posted, I add it to the bottom of the list in the first post on this thread.

:)

Jud

DSC_7532_3_4_tonemapped-XL.jpg

The Golden Dream sloop is named after the theme song of The American Adventure attraction heard at the finale of the presentation.

What a great topic! Just look at the varied gallery of responses! :cool1:

Thanks! While looking through my collection of photos, I realized that all six major parks at WDW (including the water parks) and several of the resorts have ships, boats, canoes, rafts and so on as part of their decor. I thought it would be interesting to see the variety of watercraft that Disney has on display just for decorative use. :)

Thanks! While looking through my collection of photos, I realized that all six major parks at WDW (including the water parks) and several of the resorts have ships, boats, canoes, rafts and so on as part of their decor. I thought it would be interesting to see the variety of watercraft that Disney has on display just for decorative use. :)

ExACTLY! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter