POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/10/12 - I hope this is what you meant I can't see your pic(restrictions at work)

IMG_8634ped-XL.jpg

Okay- for those who don't know, or more likely, simply never noticed it, Hedwig, here is the Sky Wall, aka, Studio 5, aka Southern face of Disney Playhouse!

Here is another "sky wall"...

And here is a variation on the theme...

Okay- for those who don't know, or more likely, simply never noticed it, Hedwig, here is the Sky Wall, aka, Studio 5, aka Southern face of Disney Playhouse!

Here is another "sky wall"...

And here is a variation on the theme...

At least I know where it is now...I just have pics of the archway, though. I do have a pic of the Backlot Tour wall, though. I'll post it tomorrow.

Ugh! I really thought I had a shot of this but it must be one of many I only have in physical albums. I'm gonna start taking pictures of pictures and posting them:guilty:

Still, Kathy???

:hourglass

Well I really shouldn't get the scanner just yet I've got a tight budget at the moment. Once I start to run out of pictures I'll break down and get one. I really hate being left out of the match game though.

Ooooh Ooooooh Oooooooh I found one!

Guess Epson will have to wait a little longer. Hehehehhee... (BTW, check refurbished at Epson...)

I have that shot- but never noticed the wall until the day I saw that wall while heading for the smoking area. I wonder if my picture of that has it in there and I just didn't notice it? Hmmmmm... only a few score folders to search...

:)

Jud

Guess Epson will have to wait a little longer. Hehehehhee... (BTW, check refurbished at Epson...)

I have that shot- but never noticed the wall until the day I saw that wall while heading for the smoking area. I wonder if my picture of that has it in there and I just didn't notice it? Hmmmmm... only a few score folders to search...

Jud

Thanks Jud I'll check that out.

I don't know how many times I passed this over while I was looking for a shot of this last night. I got very excited when I found it!:hyper:

I don't know how many times I passed this over while I was looking for a shot of this last night. I got very excited when I found it!:hyper:

hehehehee... glad I never did that! hehehehee...

Now this is interesting- and might help solve the mystery of why some people who should know this wall do not. I went searching and found this shot from 2004... note the wall in question is upper left.

Oh! PS: New Match is The Brown Derby!

Jud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter