POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

You both had your names approved right, neither one is currently "Pirate" or "Buccaneer" etc...

-Stacey

arg, can't find the den, keep ending up in murky hollow

Yes, my name was approved.

AH! Just saw this!!

I've been on VMK :rotfl2: Nerve of me! :rotfl2:

Signing into Pirates now... will try to figure out this map thingie so I can find you both.

Yes, I'm Pink, not Pirate...

arg, can't find the den, keep ending up in murky hollow

I usually end up in Rats Nest... :confused3

Sure wish they'd tell you which land you were entering BEFORE you go through the stinking portal thing...

Oh dear....

I didn't start out the game in jail....

I have NO IDEA where I am! Standing near some guy chopping wood... :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

ETA: When I switched servers to find you Stacey, it dropped me off near the dock. I'm still confused as to how to find the Den now. I only know how to find it from Jail...

Follow Pink's directions up until after you enter the graveyard. Once in the graveyard turn right, go down the hill toward the water and there we are.

-Stacey

Cruise, Murky Hollow in on Port Royal, you are on the wrong island, LOL! Thieves Den is Tortuga, we will wait.

-Stacey

As regards talking to people in Pirates (strangers)

LOTS of players there are young teens - I have had several ask "Are you 15 yet?" OR, "Are you over 13?" And sometimes their typing skills are not super. So they may appear to be ignoring you - and MORE IMPORTANTLY, lots of players in the teen age range do not read the dialogue box! They focus on the fighting and "doing" aspects. This is especially true when they are on your ship and randomly shooting stuff, thus getting you sunk because they dont see you say, "HOLD YOUR FIRE" even if you shout. LOL

One good way to meet new peeps is hang around the docks on Padres de Fuego or Cuba and say, "Do you need a gunner?" to anyone like level 20 or above. Often these players like to help newer players.

Then when you are on their ship, ASK what they are trying to sink and ASK for instructions before shooting at stuff. Remember, they have to pay BIG BUCKS if you start shooting some high level ship that sinks them.

After you meet up with some dis players, try to join their guild - then you can see if they are online in your guild list.

the end:thumbsup2

Follow Pink's directions up until after you enter the graveyard. Once in the graveyard turn right, go down the hill toward the water and there we are.

-Stacey

Oh, stink, I messed that up REALLY bad! I said turn LEFT! :rotfl2:

Yeah, don't listen to Pink! I'm not only directionally challenged in real life, but apparently in the virtual world too! :rotfl2:

i am standing by the boat dock, by O'Malleys

sorry all, I seemed to have lost connection and got taken back to the home page to report a bug.

Pink, I will try to get on a little later, I need to finish up some work.

Stacey, thank you so much for finding me, I was feeling like a lost little puppy.

No problem, we wondered what happened. We are all on friends now, so if you ever need help just click the name of the person who is online and whisper and they will get the message no matter what ocean, island, etc.. Just make sure your chat box is closed when you click whisper, that will open it.

-Stacey

Thanks, girls! Never was swinging a cutlass at walking dead people and aiming a pistol at alligators so much fun :teeth:

Wow, I feel so piratey pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter