POTC shirts?

snoodledoo

Loves Jiminy Cricket
Any suggestions on where to find POTC pirate: shirts that are NOT black? (I live in AZ :sunny:and don't wish to draw any additional heat to myself!) Thanks!

I know that Disneyshopping.com has some adult white ones so you might want to check there. Good Luck!

i just got 2 potc shirts at Mervyns today... one was a black one with Jack Sparrow... the other was a coral colored shirt that kind of looks like a wanted poster that also has jack sparrow... both are really cute and were only 8.99.... they also had a gray one with johnny and orlando. If you have a mervyns near you ( west coast only I think now a days) I would run and get them fast because ours is almost out.

flea1267 said:
I know that Disneyshopping.com has some adult white ones so you might want to check there.

Oh, good - I should've checked there first, but when I looked a few weeks ago they had nothing, so I didn't think of looking again!

And I'll check Mervyns too!
Thanks!

The B&M Disney Stores are carrying a large selection of POTC merchandise including adult and children's t-shirts. You cam also find some POTC merchandise at the Hot Topic stores if you have one in your local mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter