PotC DMC: Davy Jones/Tia Dalma Question

T i DuBL GuH eRR

--Tigger--
What's the story between these two? Tia is supposedly the woman who was involved with Davy Jones right? I didn't really get Davy Jones' story with his "wife-to-be" (Tia mumbled a lot at that part :confused: ). It was something about them getting engaged and then something happened that caused Davy Jones unbearable pain so to take the pain away he "cut out 'im own 'eart". What was that thing that happened that caused Jones all the pain?

Was this in the movie I do not remember seeing this?

I caught that too.
Also, on her table I think, Capt Jack was eyeing what I thought was a heart shaped locket that matched a heart shaped locket looking thing by Davy Jones organ?

It was a little hard for me to catch the little details because a couple behind us had an infant.......I thought someone was breathing really hard thru the whole movie! It was the baby making little baby noises.

Chim Chiminy said:
I caught that too.
Also, on her table I think, Capt Jack was eyeing what I thought was a heart shaped locket that matched a heart shaped locket looking thing by Davy Jones organ?

YES!!

I saw this too, but only on the second viewing. The first time around, the shot focused a little longer than necessary on the mess of trinkets that Jack was eyeing (and took something from...a ring?) so I thought it might be important. Then, the second time I saw it, I recognized the locket/music box thing that Davy had and wondered about the connection....

....totally missed Tia's role in it though....looks like I'll have to see it again!! pirate:

I need to see that again. I totally didn't understand any of the Tia conversation because of her mumbling. I hope they put some captions on the DVD when it comes out so we can read what she's saying.

Chim Chiminy said:
I caught that too.
Which also matched the heart shaped lock on the East India Tea guy's box that he kept his money in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter