Postponing Flights With SWA (Beyond Expiration Date)

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
We originally booked flights for the end of December 2006 but had to cancel.
We then used the TTF's to book flights for March of 2007, and we are once again unable to use them. If the expiry date of the funds is sometime in June but we cannot use them until July,what are the options to extend the funds?
Thanks

Your best bet would be to call the Southwest Customer Relations at 214-792-4223. I was in a similar situation. I called and they converted my ticketless travel funds to LUV vouchers. They expired 6 months from when the ticketless travel funds were to expire.

pamjb said:
Your best bet would be to call the Southwest Customer Relations at 214-792-4223. I was in a similar situation. I called and they converted my ticketless travel funds to LUV vouchers. They expired 6 months from when the ticketless travel funds were to expire.
Thanks Pam.
What does LUV stand for?
and
Are there any other conditions like how the voucher is used (online,in person over the phone purchase?)

I had a different out come. My voucher was going to expire in Jan. 06 but I was not traveling again until May 06. I called customer service and they told me they would note in the computer on my voucher that I would be traveling in May 06. They then told me that after I had completed my travel in May 06 to call and give them the reservation # for the May trip and they would credit my credit card for the voucher that was to expire in Jan. 06. I called after I had returned from our trip in May 06 and there was no problem (I thought I would have to explain every thing but they knew what I was talking about) and I received my credit card refund with in a month. They did also offer me the LUV vouchers but thought I would have to get a paper ticket with them so they offered the credit to the credit card instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter