• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Postmates?

hkkatie

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried using postmates with delivery to their hotel? Did it work out well? I’ve never used them before, so is there anything I should know before trying them?

Thanks!

Has anyone tried using postmates with delivery to their hotel? Did it work out well? I’ve never used them before, so is there anything I should know before trying them?

Thanks!

Honestly, all though I have not personally used Postmates as of yet, I do know many people that have. And they really love the service. I know of no complaints from them.

It depends on where you are staying, if at the Grand Californian, they may have trouble since they are taking so many issues with people who aren't guests or that have dining reservations going there (really sad, as that is not what Disney is about), but in general at any of the Disney hotels, you will have to meet them in the lobby.

It depends on where you are staying, if at the Grand Californian, they may have trouble since they are taking so many issues with people who aren't guests or that have dining reservations going there (really sad, as that is not what Disney is about), but in general at any of the Disney hotels, you will have to meet them in the lobby.

We’re actually staying off site at a main gate hotel on Harbor. I assume they could come directly to our door?

I have not done it at any hotels in Anaheim or around Disneyland, but when I did Postmates from a hotel in Phoenix, I met them in the lobby. When you place the order, you can say meet in hotel lobby or in the drop off zone. You can even have them call you when they arrive.
If parking or dropping off is complicated at the hotel, ask the front desk what they normally do for these. I’m sure many people have done food ordering services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter