Posting photos

Shannon R

Earning My Ears
I am trying to post a pre trip report (my first one) and am trying to insert photos into the post but it is not working properly. I am using photo bucket, when I try to copy the image link and insert it, sometimes it doesn't show up, sometimes it posts a completely different photo and sometimes it works. Any suggestions? I am getting so frustrated. I am on a mac, in case that makes a difference.

I am trying to post a pre trip report (my first one) and am trying to insert photos into the post but it is not working properly. I am using photo bucket, when I try to copy the image link and insert it, sometimes it doesn't show up, sometimes it posts a completely different photo and sometimes it works. Any suggestions? I am getting so frustrated. I am on a mac, in case that makes a difference.
All I know about posting pictures is - it's much easier on the "new" boards than the old. You no longer need a photo hosting site, although due to the fact that photos need to be smaller than 1MB to post, it may be more efficient to do so, if you have a lot of photos.

But, you can just drag and drop, or copy and paste photos directly into the reply window (again after making sure the photo is smaller than 1MB).

Not being very tech-savvy, I don't know if being on a MAC makes a difference.

I think I figured it out! The photo bucket IMG link wasn't working, but the direct link was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter