• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Posted several today

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
If you'd like to look, I posted on twopeas several (17 actually) that I've recently completed. The scrapbook is under Pammyjo and it's the Springtime one. Once again, the colors don't look too good transferring them from my digital camera, but you can get the idea.

Pammyjo,

Those are darling pics! Some handsome men dere! :)

I like your style, it really emphasizes the pictures. Likes look a fun summer for you guys.

Whatcha working on next?

I'm still doing my sis' wedding album...except now I actually have pictures!

Great layouts! I love all of your titles! Thanks for sharing!

hey pam, I couldn't find them, probably because I couldn't figure out the search..... Where are they? maggie

I think you just go to twopeas and then search layouts for Pammyjo. Let me know if you can't get in that way.

it's clearly me, I couldn't find them. maggie

never mind, I didn't look back far enough, I found them and they are too cute! :D

WOW - those look GREAT PAMMY!
Your little guy is a keeper too! :)
great photos and layouts!
PAtty

Awesome Disney lay-outs, love your ideas. :)

Love your layouts - got some great ideas! On your Kite page - did you have to cut all of those squares to match perfectly or did you have some sort of template or punch? I love that look but just did 3 pictures that way last night and it took me FOREVER to do by hand. Also, on your pool fun page - are the letters you used stickers and if so what kind? I love those!

Kelly- Yes, I cut all the pics on the kite page and it did take a long time. It probably would have been quicker to make one template and then just trace it and then cut, however that was an afterthought. The pool page letters are colored page pebble letters. I bought them at my LSS recently. I thoght they worked great with the paper too.

I tried to look at your springtime one, but it said it required a password? I was able to see your WDW 2002 layout though, and it was great!

Pammy Jo, those are wonderful layouts!! I absolutely adore the "Toothless" one!! how cute is that? Thanks so much for sharing them with us! :)

Poly Princess, I'm not sure why some people have trouble getting to my pictures. I'm glad you got to at least view the Disney album.
And Beanie, isn't that toothless one priceless. Both my DS front teeth came out the same day. He was just so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter