posted 10/7 magic navigators or trip reports??

chilepeppr4

Mouseketeer
wondering about this cruise that just happened. anyone have a link with a trip report or navigators I can check out.. Thanks in advance.
I googled, but one website only have the navigators from 2012 lol

I was just on the 10/15 Magic,no time to scan the Nav's right now but did you have a specific question? :) Happy to help if I can!

I was just on the 10/15 Magic,no time to scan the Nav's right now but did you have a specific question? :) Happy to help if I can!
Hi krr126,
I have a couple of questions for you if I may ask. 1) Can you tell me what stage shows were playing on each night and would you know when the Castaway Cay reception was?

Thanks so much...

No problem!

Saturday, the All Aboard show
Sunday, Twice Charmed
Monday, the magic of Mike Super. This is also the Halloween day
Tuesday, ventriloquist Michael Harrison after Castaway Cay day and before Pirate Night, the show and fireworks timed between the dinner seatings
Wednesday, nothing (park day)
Thursday, Disney Dreams - now with a Frozen segment! update since our 2011 cruise
Friday, Tangled: the Musical

I'm not sure what you mean by CC reception, if you mean the time that they allowed passengers off the ship my husband believes it was approx. 8:30.

Only the first day had the full 4 page Navigators, after that they only had the 1 pagers and I'm just now realizing that the Drink of the Day was not listed on them. I'm now looking at pictures going "mm that was yummy....what was it?" LOL So anyone else from 10/15 Magic sailing, if you remember please help me out! Saturday was Paradise Punch, Monday was Spooky Juice (my favorite!) but I have no idea what the others were...

Thanks so much for the quick response and thank you for the information. The Castaway Cay reception is for past cruisers who have done 5 or more cruises. It is for gold and platinum Castaway Cay members.

thanks! Pirate night was the night before the stop at Port Canaveral? Did they have early fireworks, did that affect second seating dinner( if you know)

Thanks so much for the quick response and thank you for the information. The Castaway Cay reception is for past cruisers who have done 5 or more cruises. It is for gold and platinum Castaway Cay members.

Oh that explains it, this was only our second so we weren't invited. LOL!

thanks! Pirate night was the night before the stop at Port Canaveral? Did they have early fireworks, did that affect second seating dinner( if you know)

Yes, yes and nope because everyone was at the fireworks, everyone got to dinner at the same time. If dinner was delayed any, it probably just gave the servers more of a chance to prep before we came in. :) I suspect part of the reason for the early fireworks was because it gets dark around 6 now so they didn't have to wait sundown.

thanks ... still looking to see any scanned Navigators.. thanks, just want to look

You are on the 8 night next year, right? I think on the 8 night next year it won't be on Castaway night; I think it is Nassau Night. I think they flip it on the 7 night cruises so it is not such a late night before WDW. Since the 8 night has CC the day after Nassau I suspect it will be a normal Pirate night.

I could be wrong about this. I am not sure if there is any way to know since the sister cruise in 2016 went to Canada.

You are on the 8 night next year, right? I think on the 8 night next year it won't be on Castaway night; I think it is Nassau Night. I think they flip it on the 7 night cruises so it is not such a late night before WDW. Since the 8 night has CC the day after Nassau I suspect it will be a normal Pirate night.

I could be wrong about this. I am not sure if there is any way to know since the sister cruise in 2016 went to Canada.

Yes the 8 night! you too right? its going to be such a busy week! so much stuff to do! Marvel, Pirates, Halloween oh my..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter