postcards, Thanks Andy!

cristit14

<font color=blue> An older <font color=red>I am Do
Just wanted to send Andy a quick thanks for the postcards for my kids. My DS 5 was very excited to get a card from his friend Goofy. He said that he will tell him thank you as soon as he sees him. He asks most every day "how much longer til we see Goofy on the boat?" My DD 8 also thought it was pretty cool that Mickey sent her a card. Her card came the day before my son's. When we got DS card she immediately noticed that the handwriting was different. I was really impressed that you thought to do that. I don't think that I would have. Thanks again for sending some Magic our way!

Glad to hear that you are doing well after your surgery!

You're the best!

Thanks are due also from me to V.M....my daughter got a wonderful greeting from Pooh and my son went nutty for his Donald Duck postcard!!

Thank you so much!!

- Brett

Many thanx to Andy!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc My DD's were jumping up and down they were so excited. My DD brought the postcard in for show and tell the next day and we are now officially counting down to our magical cruise. Andy helped make it that more magical....thank you again & I'm glad to see that you are feeling better!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks from us, too. Not sure if it was Andy who sent them. I think it may have been someone else who was on cruise earlier this year and mailed from Castaway Cay. Really appreciate your time and effort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter