Postcards from around country for sick child

Sending one from Brockport Pa . Posting it on my face book Our Prays are going out to you and his Family.

Thanks so much for spreading the info. When a told my girls, 6 and 4, that there is a sick boy who would like to get some mail, they started working on projects for him. We'll get some cheer off to him ASAP from NJ! I posted this to facebook, also.

We will be sending love, prayer and mail from Athens, GA. More than happy to do whatever we can for this family!

sending one more from SC :)

We will send one off on Monday from Wyoming. I haven't seen it listed here. Hope it is a new place for them. My dd is healthy and she loves getting mail. Thanks for posting.

We will send one from Germany and as we are going to Disneyland Paris this coming weekend, we will send one from there as well! I can't even read her blog at the moment as I know I will be in tears. My nephew (now 14) was diagnosed with a brain tumor 4 years ago now so it hits close to home. Yeah, he is cancer free, but the doctors say it will most likely come back! I will read it when I get the courage! :)

OP, thank you for posting this. Tomorrow, if we do not get the blizzard they are threatening, I will be mailing to Mason a little Steelers package. My husband and two of his co-workers were so touched by this they wanted to do something special. Being from Steelers Country they saw the opportunity to enlist a new fan. ;)

We all know that there are children who are so very ill, and we feel for their families, but there was something about reading this blog that just makes you want to help them so much, even when there is really no way to help. So thank you for giving us the opportunity to do this for someone we have never met and will never meet but will think about many times in the days and weeks to come. Today my family and I are overwhelmed with gratitude for our healthy lives.

Tina

OP, thank you for posting this. Tomorrow, if we do not get the blizzard they are threatening, I will be mailing to Mason a little Steelers package. My husband and two of his co-workers were so touched by this they wanted to do something special. Being from Steelers Country they saw the opportunity to enlist a new fan. ;)

We all know that there are children who are so very ill, and we feel for their families, but there was something about reading this blog that just makes you want to help them so much, even when there is really no way to help. So thank you for giving us the opportunity to do this for someone we have never met and will never meet but will think about many times in the days and weeks to come. Today my family and I are overwhelmed with gratitude for our healthy lives.

Tina

Hoping it does not snow in our neck of the woods here in Pa. After talking to my Girl Scout troop they did cards , drawings and got him a gift From our little town of Ridgway PA

Sending something from Pennsylvania, also...

...especially from my son, whose name is also Mason. :thumbsup2

Hoping it does not snow in our neck of the woods here in Pa. After talking to my Girl Scout troop they did cards , drawings and got him a gift From our little town of Ridgway PA

Hi neighbor!:thumbsup2

I'd like to thank the OP also. I have been checking in daily since I read this and I have my own plans to help this family. In any way I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter