postcards for 4th grade...please help.

Thank you so very much to all that have replied! The students are so excited! If you have the time and have not sent us a postcard, please pm me and I will give you the address.

Driving to WDW in 4 days, so if you need NC, SC, GA, and FL just PM me!!!
I will try to get all 4!

Send me a PM if you need one from New Mexico.

PM Me if you need MD. I still can't PM since I just joined.
BTW my DD-6 in Kindergarten saw the post and wants to send one. She was curious what the post title meant.

I know you are doing the US, but if you are interested in adding Ontario, Canada to the list just let me know.
Sounds like fun!
Shannon

Thank you so much to everyone that has sent a postcard! Not only are the students excited, but the staff is embracing it as well!:banana: Here is a list of states that we still need:
Delaware
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Maryland
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
North Carolina
West Virginia
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Utah
Washington (state)
Wyoming

Thank you again! This is proving to be a great project!

expect one from NH real soon! I had a surprisingly difficult time locating a postcard to buy, so when I did find some, I bought a pack!

Anyone else want a postcard sent out? :cutie:

Not sure how long it will take to travel, but I am sending mine out tomorrow. So assuming I do it correctly next week? ;)

I can take care of Oklahoma for you if you'll let me know where to send it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter