Postcards at Port

working to live

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a gift shop at Port C where I can buy postcards w/ the ship on the night before we depart? I can post them before we boards, and this way post cards MAY beat us back to MA.

It's funner to buY the postcards on board and then MAIL them at CC..They have their very own post office on the island. :banana:

Make sure you bring cash to pay for the stamps on cc. They have stamps that have the ship on it.

We send ourselves a postcard every time we go that reads "we'll be back". We're going back on the July 1 cruise (and bringing 9 new people with us).

If you are really organized, print address labels in advance for those you want to send postcards to.

Woody

woody73 said:
If you are really organized, print address labels in advance for those you want to send postcards to.

Woody
This is a great idea I found here on the board. I had multiples of every address as we spent 5 nights at WDW before the cruise. Alas, I left them at home, still on the printer. :blush:

Great ideas!! We will definitely send ourselves postcards from CC and maybe even some of our family and friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter