Postcard?

BetsyB

Earning My Ears
We made reservations for Coronado Springs 8/22-8/26 and used a code (from Mousesavers) to get a great rate! When I received our resevation confirmation, down at the bottom near the price it said "Postcard Fall Value Rate". When I booked, nobody mentioned bringing a postcard when we check-in and I spoke to more than one person because we modified our reservation a few times. Will they ask for a postcard when we check-in?

I would call CRO back to be sure...and if you DON'T need a postcard, have them issue you a new confirmation stating that it is not necessary. If you DO need a postcard, you might want to consider searching for a different code, or asking if there are any comparable specials that don't require a postcard.

Good luck!

I would check also just because I did receive a postcard for a special rate & was told that I must bring the postcard with me. But I thought Mousesavers stated that they never posted postcard rates, so you're probably okay. Also my ressie confirmation states "night deluxe/hafh mail summer/fall" doesn't actually say "postcard". There was also both a code & a long code number & another # on the postcard which they took as info when I booked. If you really needed a postcard they would have requested all that info already.

BetsyB, please email me directly at mary@mousesavers.com and tell me which code this was... I can tell you that all of the codes on Mouse Savers have been used successfully by many people with no problems and none of them require any special ID or postcard at check-in (unless otherwise noted on the site).

However, I don't normally post any codes from postcards, so this notation on your confirmation is kind of interesting to me.

Thanks.
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter