postcard codes if you have reservations?

molenda

Earning My Ears
I've read that you may receive a discount code if you sign up at the Disney website or for their credit card. Will you receive a code if you already have reservations? (If I were Disney, I wouldn't offer discounts to people who already appear to be a sure thing.) Wouldn't they check before they sent the offer?

Good question, I would also like to know. We are currently booked for July, AKL, with room only AAA discount. Would be great to get a better rate through a code.

Several people have posted that they had existing reservations when they received their postcard/email codes.

I had already booked our stay at AKL savannah view through the AAA discount when I received a post card. Besides booking the room, I had signed up on the WDW website for the vacation planning kit - maybe they had my name from that.

I've had Disney Visa since day 1, have booked many trips through Disney and never received a postcord/e-mail rate. They told me the names are picked at random. But what are the chances of people getting them twice among the milllions that are chosen ?

I had my vacation booked when I received my postcard. I had tried to put my name on anything disney I could. And since we hadn't paid in full, there was no problem adjusting the prices.

Our room was paid in full when we received a postcard, they just credited the room charge with the difference.

dcibrando, we used a TA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter