postage for invitations

Icecoldpenguin

May the Force Be With You
How much postage did you guys use for your wedding invitations or your save the dates?

Teresa

My STD wasn't any heavier than a regular letter so just a normal stamp worked. For my invitation I had to go with the 64 cent wedding postage stamp because it was a bit heavier. Definitely take them in to be weighed before shipping, I've heard stories of them being too heavy and getting sent back for insufficient postage!

I did save the date magnets but it got buy with still being regular first class mail (.44 at the time)

Invitations were pocket fold with 3 cards, invitation, and return envelope and was .64 cents - but yes, definitely weigh it at the post office first. They also had a wedding cake design for the .64 but not sure if they still offer that.

Our Save the Date Magnets were regular 0.44 cents but our pocket fold invitations ended up being 0.84 cents, and $2.44 for international.

For our invitations, I originally planned on $0.64 based on the weight (ordered them from Zazzle), but then found out that they needed higher postage because they were square pocketfolds (if I remember correctly...) so I had to order more to reach the total of $1.08 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter