Post Your Wedding Cake

Ann117 said:
Ever since I saw a Disney wedding special that showed the little minature cakes I had to have them. We had an at home reception where I had a bigger cake so these were perfect. Everyone got on that was either orange or blue. The orange and blue one was for the groom he had a special flavor. I thought that the flavoring would just be a little layer but really the whole bottem of the cake was filled with the flavoring! So good can not wait to go back for our anniversery and get another one. We didn't have a cake table because we wanted people to be surprised by the unique cakes.

Hi does anyone know if you can still order these and if so where from/ cost thanks

All the cakes look fab!

Hubby and I eloped and kept everything small as it was just us and our two kids. While we got married off site we came right back to Disney afterwards to celebrate. We were staying at the Value All Stars Resort and went to their cafeteria hoping to find a cake.... any cake... All I could find was little chocolate ones so I asked if they had any little white ones and was ecstatic to find out they did :banana: They gave it to us for free (I think being all dressed up in my wedding gown helped!). I stuck our wedding topper on it that we got from ebay and it was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better little cake for us :)

582165_10151073251498217_1234081290_n.jpg

All the cakes look fab!

Hubby and I eloped and kept everything small as it was just us and our two kids. While we got married off site we came right back to Disney afterwards to celebrate. We were staying at the Value All Stars Resort and went to their cafeteria hoping to find a cake.... any cake... All I could find was little chocolate ones so I asked if they had any little white ones and was ecstatic to find out they did :banana: They gave it to us for free (I think being all dressed up in my wedding gown helped!). I stuck our wedding topper on it that we got from ebay and it was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better little cake for us :)

582165_10151073251498217_1234081290_n.jpg
I think it's perfect! CONGRATULATIONS!

My Mil made this awesome cake using my mother's recipe. I bought the brandy glasses & ribbon, the flowers were from some i ordered for my bouquet.

nf4a46.jpg

Today is my 1 year wedding anniversary. In honor of that I have chosen to post a photo of our Disney Wedding cake. Our cake designer took our input on what we wanted. I had provided photos of the Cinderella Castle and told her what i wanted.

Our-wedding-cake.jpg

Today is my 1 year wedding anniversary. In honor of that I have chosen to post a photo of our Disney Wedding cake. Our cake designer took our input on what we wanted. I had provided photos of the Cinderella Castle and told her what i wanted.

Our-wedding-cake.jpg

That cake is fabulous! Congratulations on one year!

Our-wedding-cake.jpg

That is a stunning cake! Wow, I love how the castle was painted :worship:

Disney has updated the cake choices for Escape Collection events and added three upgraded options (including toppers) for an additional fee. I'm sure you can still get the discontinued Escape cake designs if you want...

LadyCatherine.jpg

PetitNouveau.jpg

MickeysDelight-1.jpg

RosesandDrapes.jpg

ElegantScrolls-1.jpg

VictorianMonogramupgrade.jpg

WhimsicalRomanceupgrade.jpg

CinderellasDreamupgrade.jpg

all these cakes are amazing. We have ours picked out but its now to big. so im wondering if i need to pick a new cake all together. if i do tryin to get some new ideas. Our wedding is a halloween theme. colors are purple and orange.

Love the Mickey's Delight cake still with silver Mickeys! Upgrading for Escape wedding to Wishes Wedding flavors ($25 extra) lemon cake with passion fruit filling-can't wait to try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter