• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Your Wedding Cake

Here's the first pic of ours.

I'll try to remember to post a better picture when our shots from Randy come in.

RobScottCake.jpg
[/

WOW It came out great!!!

oooo I saw that cake in Francks. I think I sat next to it. Yep there it is! :lmao:

PlanningSession196.jpg

I have not had my wedding yet, but I want something like these two cakes. I just cant pick which one I like better.

cake2.jpg
[/IMG]

cake1.jpg
[/IMG]

You know I would like a combo of these two. Use the hydrangea top on the first cake.

I just don't like the bride and groom on top of cakes... I think it has something to do with the Wedding Singer.:rotfl:

Heres the cake we will be having. The only difference is Mickey and Minnie will be on top!

cake1.jpg

All of these cakes are so gorgeous! It is so hard to pick a favorite, but I love that there are so many choices for everyone's taste (excuse the pun! ;) ) I cannot believe all the gorgeous variations on the mad hatter. The color schemes are sooo beautiful!! :faint:

Absolutely beautimus, even the one's I wouldn't nesecarily choose are georgemus and spectaculus!!!!!!!

I never thought the day would come where I could actually post my own!

Our wedding cake
9aaaaa.JPG

Our Bengals are on it... Emily is on the top, Neechee is on top of the rock in the middle.

9aaaaaa.JPG

I also got Rob a grooms cake.
9aaa.JPG

This is his truck, with Neechee driving the truck. There are paper towel rolls all over the truck, because Neechee likes shredding them.

9aaaa.JPG

The truck was so accurate; it even included Rob's license plate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter