Post your vmk name in here

everyone who said this! we shall eat cake with RaggedyAnnPrincess...

...if she lets us.

i was so shocked of everyone's user.. .i fainted! XD .. im too hyper! XD

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hi! I'm DizPrincessStar. If ya'll ever come to my room, that furniture was given to me by my good friend and fellow DISer- Karen! *applause* Her vmk name is Jellyrolls and she ROCKS!

SacredIceFlame
Yes, I am the girl who can't take newbies, beggers, people with names like CutieMinnie or AceCheerleader, Takeners, and people who want my bat magic seriously. Kids annoy the heck out of me but I still enjoy playing on VMK.

Well look at my signature. it says dizbling. Thats my VMK name. :cool1:

Well i used to be kutekiley....But im switching accounts and im a guest still, but i hope i'll soon be BDPenguins!

they already have a post your vmk name thread on the main vmk board

I'm Caslee my mule is AshleeMonkey. And my bff account that i made for her is DeannaTurtle (it's now my account she quit VMK) :surfweb:

I agree with Nano. If you want to post your VMK and Dis names, please use the "Please post your names here" Sticky on the top of the main VMK board posted by debsangels. As for me, it is Adventurejimbob on both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter