Post your Target deals here!

I also found a 2-pack of Axe deoderant body spray w/ a free mini Vice spray marked from $7.99 to $3.74. Perfect stocking stuffer for DS11 who is a Axe-only man!

So funny! My DD started 6th grade this year and the boy who sits next to her wears Axe, she HATES it, says it gives her a headache. He also keeps it in his locker and several of the boys are using it. DD and the other girls are always teasing them because they stink, they say axe the Axe. I thought 6th grade was a little young to wear cologne.

So funny! My DD started 6th grade this year and the boy who sits next to her wears Axe, she HATES it, says it gives her a headache. He also keeps it in his locker and several of the boys are using it. DD and the other girls are always teasing them because they stink, they say axe the Axe. I thought 6th grade was a little young to wear cologne.

I will have to share that with my son because I think he wears it to smell nice for the girls! It's not really cologne, just a deoderant that smells like a cologne. He only uses it like a deoderant. I think it smells pretty good! If it were my husband wearing it, I'd be getting a little excited!!:rotfl2:

The tuna is still 62 cents at our Target which is 12 cents with the 50 off coupon.

I also picked up some things at the dollar spot for 50 off.

pirate folders a two pack for 50 cents
small pirate journal with pen, eraser and ruler for 50 cents
pirate stickers for 50 cents
kitchen wipes for 50 cents

I also picked up 3 five star binders that were marked down to 4.98 and I used a $1 off coupon for each.

I picked up a Loreal powder like the bare minerals make up on sale for 9.99 from 12.59 and I also used a $2 off coupon.

:)

Does anyone happen to know if or when Target puts their camping gear on clearance? I was hoping maybe after Labor Day, but everything was still full price at my local store on Saturday.

Thanks!

Peggy

I'm in South GA and they had two tents 30%off. The Eddie Bauer cabin and the Greatland Cabin. I have the Greatland one. Wish now I'd waited. Just got it in July of this year.

Does anyone know it the fruit snacks and nature valley granola bars are still on sale???? I have some awsome mf coupons to use with the sale price if they are??? Anyone know? TIA!!!!:goodvibes

Does anyone know it the fruit snacks and nature valley granola bars are still on sale???? I have some awsome mf coupons to use with the sale price if they are??? Anyone know? TIA!!!!:goodvibes

I'm not sure about Target but my Kmart ad has them 6/$10 this week. I was thinking about making a trip there myself to use the manufacturer coupons that were in last Sundays paper too.

• selected 8.7–12.8-oz. <General Mills> cereals (Cheerios & Captain Crunch pic in ad)
• selected 5–12-ct. <Nature Valley> breakfast or snack bars
• Betty Crocker 10–14-ct. fruit snacks

http://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/De...id=448293&pagenumber=12&listingid=-2092784433

There are some pretty good printable coupons on coupons.com right now to print (zip code 01603 here if that matters) that are worth printing and holding onto for a little while if you can use printables at any of your stores:

Slim A Bear Klondike products $1 off 1 (exp. date 12/07)
Betty Crocker Potatoes $1.10 off 2 (exp. date 10/07)
Nature Valley Bars $1 off 1 box (exp. date 10/07)
Betty Crocker Warm Delights Mini Bowls $1.10 off ONE (exp. date 10/07)

I generally check their coupons at least once a week and print ANYTHING I might buy - the grocery stores tend to cycle their sales so I will usually use the printed coupons. If you don't print it now, by the time it goes on sale, the coupon is no longer accessible - esp. the GOOD coupons! A couple of the coupons printed tend to go on sale at the Shaws around here in the 10/$10 sales so I can get them free after coupon!

There are some pretty good printable coupons on coupons.com right now to print (zip code 01603 here if that matters)

Betty Crocker Warm Delights Mini Bowls $1.10 off ONE (exp. date 10/07)

Thanks It's A Happy Day! :flower3: - I never heard of that site. if anyone prints the Betty Crocker Warm delights coupons, Walgreens has them 2/$3 this week. Not sure if all Walgreens takes internet printed coupons though.

I read on another board that the $30 XM pre-paid cards were being sold 50% off. the two locations were California and Florida. I checked one in RI, and they were still full price, so YMMV

I found one of the Thermos Charcoal Grills today $14.98 (75% off) but left it since we don't really need one.

I also found 2pk. Baby Einstein bibs for 75% off ($1.74). There were pink and blue sets, so I picked up one of each to use for future baby gifts. They also had all of their infant swim stuff and hats 75% off as well on an endcap.

School supplies all 50% off here. Don't forget to look for the Purell hand sanitizer in the school supply section. I got 4 pks for $1.48 each. They each contained 1- 8oz. bottle, 1-2oz. bottle, and a pack of Crayola crayons. It is normally $2.99 for an 8oz. bottle here.

Also found 24pk of fine Sharpie markers (different colors) for 75% off. (was $15.99, now $3.98).

Our school supplies are still 30% off. :guilty:

I took the Glade flameless candle + gift card back to the store and told them they had not credited me the $4 coupon I had given the checker. They gave me my $4 back plus $1 for my "inconvenience". That was a nice surprise. They had the tuna back out on the shelves so I got cans of tuna for 14 cents each.

School supplies in Lewisville, Texas are 30%
NASCAR is still 50%
that back to college stuff is 30% also
Dollar spot with the Pirates of the Caribbean/Spongebob stuff is 50%

That's about all I saw last night.

My Target Dollar Spot (in South Carolina) was 75% off today. I stocked up on a bunch of Lisa Frank stuff for little girls. I plan to bag it up together for birthday gifts. They had...
Stickers
puzzles
3-D puzzles
pens
more pens
mini pinball game
plastic organizers
hair stuff
hand held mirror with a small compact mirror
highlighters
and more!

I also found some craft kits 75% off and picked them up to keep on hand for birthdays too.

I've been trying for days to print of coupons from afullcup.com but can't get it to go. Specifically, I want the toaster strudel coupons; these are not available on the target website. It may have something to do w/ my computer settings. Is anyone else having trouble?

I am having the same trouble printing out the coupons from my computer this week also. I thought it was just me!

DH is at Target and was able to get ~

Pens blue and black 37 cents each pack
Scissors 2 pack 70 cents
ink pad 68 cents
rose art crayons 8 cents
index cards 27 cents

That is all I can remember right now. Of course he also got the tuna, fruit cups and Skippy peanut butter while he was there.

Sorry I cannot help you with the coupon generator question. DH prints from work and he is not there now.. so I cannot check it for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter