Post your Target deals here!

Archer Farms Sparkling Water is on sale for 53 cents, and there is a coupon for 50 cents off making it 3 cents!

Is this Archer Farms Sparkling Water or Market Pantry? Or are those the same thing? I don't normally shop at Target for food.

The Market Pantry coupon is 50cents and says Sparkling Water. The Archer Farms is for $1 off a 12 pack of Flavored Water.

I think I will print off the Market Pantry coupons, because I assume that is what was meant since I can't imagine the 12pk is on sale for 53 cents.
Maggie

It is the single bottles of market pantry. Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, I ran into a problem at Target yesterday with my coupons. I bought 4 boxes of Shrek CHEEZ ITs and they were like $2.52 per box. I had 4 of the TARGET coupons for $1 off one box of CHEEZ ITS and 2 Manf. coupons for $1 off 2 boxes. So I gave them all to the cashier. She gave me a look and said you can only use either the Target coupons or the manf. coupons. I said "No, you can use 1 Target and 1 Manf. coupon per item." She continued to argue this with me, but said "Well, then I guess I can force them through." I told her that she wouldn't have to force them. And lo and behold, she didn't !! LOL So, I got each box of Cheezits for like $1.20!!!! My Hubby was so happy! Also, the Target brand granola bars are on sale for 4 for $7. use the $1 coupons for them and they come out to only like 75 cents a box!!! Great for snacks for school lunches!! =)

She continued to argue this with me, but said "Well, then I guess I can force them through." I told her that she wouldn't have to force them.

I love when I have to tell the Target employees how to do their job. It happens pretty often.

Thanks for all the great information. My nearest Target is 75 miles away in South Portland Maine. I don't get there that often but I am going to have to take DH for some medical stuff on Monday. I'll be watching this weeks target flyer and checking the web site for Target coupons before I go. I haven't paid much attention to Target until now because we just found it last week when I took DH to a doctor appointment. I asked the receptionist at the cardiologists how to get to the Maine Mall from there and she started rattling off directions that included "you'll drive past the lights at the Target". That got my attention real quick. Turns out it is only a few miles from the mall so it will become a regular stop when we hit the mall every month or so.

Thanks for all the great information. My nearest Target is 75 miles away in South Portland Maine. I don't get there that often but I am going to have to take DH for some medical stuff on Monday. I'll be watching this weeks target flyer and checking the web site for Target coupons before I go. I haven't paid much attention to Target until now because we just found it last week when I took DH to a doctor appointment. I asked the receptionist at the cardiologists how to get to the Maine Mall from there and she started rattling off directions that included "you'll drive past the lights at the Target". That got my attention real quick. Turns out it is only a few miles from the mall so it will become a regular stop when we hit the mall every month or so.

LOVE the Portland Mall!!! Hate to say I wish you didn't go to Target so often - only because of the reason you have to be in the same area as one :grouphug: Hope all is well and wishing you happy thoughts!

I love when I have to tell the Target employees how to do their job. It happens pretty often.

:rotfl2: Happens way too often. Have you ever bought anything off a registry there. I was trying to explain to the cashier that she needed to scan the bar code on the registry and I could swear they were filming for Candid Camera.

I went to Target last night and took advantage of the Gatoraid, granola bars, post it notes, archer cookies, and pantene deals. I also bought a few things for our upcoming trip to WDW. My bill started at $80 and I ended up paying only $43. I did have a $25 gift card, but I got a $5 gift card back for buying the pantene. I am very lucky that my Target never questions coupons they just force them through if they are not working.

Argh! I had target problems on Monday! I have been too depressed over it to look at this board! haha! My store refused my internet coupons (including manuf.) which is ridiculous. They said they were having too many problems with "fraud". Needles to say, I emailed the HO- so we will see if they do anything about it. So, now I have to find another Target to get my fix! I am going to try a regular store, and if they don't take them, I will just drive to Edmond which is over an hour away!~

So- the Pantene deal is an awesome one!! Can't beat the price! New coupons come out on Sunday!!

Also, I have heard some stores have great toy clearance this week!

Which Target did you go to? I've been going to the one on Rockwell and NW Expressway. I don't want to go there if that is the problem one!

My target had the market pantry juice boxes marked down $1.49 so with the $0.50 target coupon they were $0.99 for a 10 pack!:thumbsup2

Anyone have a link to the post-it coupon? I'd love to get some of these!!
Thanks!

I think the Post It coupons is from a Sunday newspaper.

If you buy $15 worth of Post Its products, you can send your receipt in for a $5 McDonald's or Chili's gift certificate.

Details can be found at http://www.mypostitsecret.com
including the form to print off for the offer. They have other offers for buying Post Its too!

I went to Target again today. Bought 4 things of Head and Shoulders. Had 2 Buy One get one free and a $3 coupon so for all 4 things, I paid $5.78 BUT i got a $5 giftcard back. I don't use the stuff, but my mom's companion does so I will give it to him. I couldn't resist!! LOL It's a disease! Oh, I wanted to let everyone know, they have the single packs of Post Its listed for $1 but they are really only 80cents. Of course I didn't know they were 80cents. I bought 6 packs thinking that would equal $6 because I had 3 of the $2. Well, they only totalled $4.80 so they paid me $1.20!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I got a set of 2 Chicago Cutlery Kitchen Shears for $3.98. I was looking for some cheap shears for camping. :yay:

Oh, I also did the BIC deal today!! Got 20 BIC pens for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free pens, Free Post Its...could my day have gone any better??????

I would love to wear heels more BUT:

ME + 3 Kids to chase + Heels = DISASTER and a broken ankle!! LOL

Yeah, I ran into a problem at Target yesterday with my coupons. I bought 4 boxes of Shrek CHEEZ ITs and they were like $2.52 per box. I had 4 of the TARGET coupons for $1 off one box of CHEEZ ITS and 2 Manf. coupons for $1 off 2 boxes. So I gave them all to the cashier. She gave me a look and said you can only use either the Target coupons or the manf. coupons. I said "No, you can use 1 Target and 1 Manf. coupon per item." She continued to argue this with me, but said "Well, then I guess I can force them through." I told her that she wouldn't have to force them. And lo and behold, she didn't !! LOL So, I got each box of Cheezits for like $1.20!!!! My Hubby was so happy! Also, the Target brand granola bars are on sale for 4 for $7. use the $1 coupons for them and they come out to only like 75 cents a box!!! Great for snacks for school lunches!! =)

Gotta love the cheezits. I got lucky the cheezit crisps were clearenceing at both of my targets for 1.73. So I got 6 them for .73 each plus the townhouse $1 coupons made the bistro multi grain crackers 1.33 and I had Mfg on the new Puff townhouse crackers which made them 1.79. So I paid about $14 for the 10 items. Keebler/sunshine had a rebate form in their coupon flyer two weeks ago for buy 10 items get a $10 rebate. So if that comes back I'll have paid a total of 4 bucks. Gotta love target.

Which Target did you go to? I've been going to the one on Rockwell and NW Expressway. I don't want to go there if that is the problem one!

Edmond never gives me any problem. I also go to Memorial and Penn.
They have been known to limit the amount but only like if I had a whole bunch. I try to do no more than 5 each and haven't had a problem since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter